ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application for extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazreen12

application for extension

Post by nazreen12 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:10 am

Hi could someone help me.my husband is a student and need to renew his application in January.he got an ielts score 4.5 and he got 2.0 in writing.He went to his college the principal said the home office will refuse the application 98% because of his writing he needs to resit for ielts which he got a date on 15 jan 2011 but the application need to b send by 10 jan 2011 he said put a covering letter n the ielts centre needs to send the result to HO.could someone help me normally wat the ho will do are they going to wait 4 his result or they will refuse the application.plz plz do reply

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:26 pm

You are in very complicated situation. Actually, you did not plan your visa extension properly, so its time to pay as unnecessary stress or refusal.

Now its depends upon the course requirements you want extension for and UKBA discretion. So just do it as Principal suggested or contact a lawyer!
My advice is for guidance only, if you want the law then consult a lawyer!**********************************************************

shani84
Newly Registered

Post by shani84 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:01 am

Well the question is will your husband get above 2.0 in second attempt?

anyways i might be able to explain further if i can get some details