ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceeding monthly pay in statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iceman010899

Exceeding monthly pay in statements

Post by iceman010899 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi,

RE: Me sponser, sponsering wife

My outgoing expenditure in bank statements is more than my monthly earnings for the past 6 months of statements. This is due to driving lessons, holidays etc. But I have savings as well.

Shall I write a letter regarding this? Or will this be ammo for rejection of spouse visa?

Thank you.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Apply by post, not at a PEO, and include a statement showing your savings and a letter highlighting them.

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi,

Im not the applicant. I have give 6 months statements to my wife. She will be applying overseas. Not in the UK.

I have savings, which I show in savings accounts. And the UK statements show the wages.

But having more expenses than wages, is what im worried about. Please advice. Thanks.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm

iceman010899 wrote:Hi,

Im not the applicant. I have give 6 months statements to my wife. She will be applying overseas. Not in the UK.

I have savings, which I show in savings accounts. And the UK statements show the wages.

But having more expenses than wages, is what im worried about. Please advice. Thanks.
Yes you are right to worry if your outgoings are more than incomings. I would be too if I was in your shoes. You have to look at your budget otherwise you will innundated with debts that you can not pay