ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Acknowledgement for In country T1G after 15th Dec ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neil.b
Newly Registered

Received Acknowledgement for In country T1G after 15th Dec ?

Post by neil.b » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi,

I posted my Tier 1 General application on 15th Dec, it got delivered on 16th Dec. I still have not received my acknowledgement letter with Application Reference no.

I paid by Banker's Draft, so money is immediately deducted from my account. So, I can not check whether my payment has been processed or not!

I understand that it generally does not take more than couple of weeks for the acknowledgement to arrive. Has anyone received it after submitting the application in December? I hope the bank holidays are causing the delay, or am I worrying too much? If I don't get the letter, is there any other way I can get my Application Ref no.?

Thanks
Neil

bestprint
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Received Acknowledgement for In country T1G after 15th D

Post by bestprint » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:55 am

hi,
i posted my application on 9th of december, delivered on 10 th of december.
money was deducted on 18th of december and reieved acknowledgement letter on 22 of december.
i think now days they are taking more time to deduct money and issueing letter.
i know in your case you pay by postal order but due to snow holidays and bank holidays it is taking loooonger than normal. nothing to wory.

bk150999
Newly Registered

Post by bk150999 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

I also applied on Dec 09. I paid the fees with Cash and received acknowledgment email & mobile sms in couple of days.

Are you talking about this acknowledgment or is that going to be any documentary acknowledgment? Please confirm.

neil.b
Newly Registered

Re: Received Acknowledgement for In country T1G after 15th D

Post by neil.b » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 pm

bestprint wrote:hi,
i posted my application on 9th of december, delivered on 10 th of december.
money was deducted on 18th of december and reieved acknowledgement letter on 22 of december.
i think now days they are taking more time to deduct money and issueing letter.
i know in your case you pay by postal order but due to snow holidays and bank holidays it is taking loooonger than normal. nothing to wory.
Thanks.. but in case I don't receive the acknowledgement letter, can I get the application Ref no. by calling the customer care? Do they entertain such queries?

neil.b
Newly Registered

Post by neil.b » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:41 pm

bk150999 wrote:I also applied on Dec 09. I paid the fees with Cash and received acknowledgment email & mobile sms in couple of days.

Are you talking about this acknowledgment or is that going to be any documentary acknowledgment? Please confirm.
I sent my application by post (in country), so expecting an acknowledgement letter with the application ref no. (by post).

Did you apply by post or Online? People who send their application by post; do they get any email/text ? please confirm.