ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time Limit to enter UK under Tier-1(General & Dependent)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsrinu9999
Newly Registered

Time Limit to enter UK under Tier-1(General & Dependent)

Post by bsrinu9999 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi,

I got Tier-1 stamped from Paris in May 2010 for myself & my wife(Tier-1 General & Dependent). We are planning to leave to UK in March 2011. Is there any Time Limit before which we need enter UK..? Will we have any problem at the Immigration as we are entering UK after 10 months of our visa stamping...? What are the documents we need to carry in that case. Please let us know as per the new rules.

Thank You

Srinu. B

push
United Kingdom

Re: Time Limit to enter UK under Tier-1(General & Depend

Post by push » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm

bsrinu9999 wrote:Hi,

I got Tier-1 stamped from Paris in May 2010 for myself & my wife(Tier-1 General & Dependent). We are planning to leave to UK in March 2011. Is there any Time Limit before which we need enter UK..? Will we have any problem at the Immigration as we are entering UK after 10 months of our visa stamping...? What are the documents we need to carry in that case. Please let us know as per the new rules.

Thank You

Srinu. B
You should be fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer