ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds - 90 days and beyond

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanimeni

Funds - 90 days and beyond

Post by kanimeni » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 am

Hi Experts,

I filed my Tier1 application on DEC 22nd (the last date) but had around 4 lacks Indian Rupees on my saving account from AUG to DEC 06th for about 120 days continuesly and then after taking letter from the bank on DEC 06 the money has used for some other purpose. Thus, does it really/mandate required to maintain the money in the account until BHC completes the visa process or its only advisable to keep the money in the account?

Ofcourse, i had money deposited around 2.5 lacks indian rupees after 2 weeks time and its still there in my account.

please share your experience.

regards
sekhar

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 am

According to all the guidance that I've read, you are free to take out the money and do with it whatever, although they suggest that you keep it as you will need it. But basically there is no requirement whatsoever to keep it.

I am not sure about requirements when entering as you might need to prove that you can sustain yourself.

kanimeni

Post by kanimeni » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 am

mulderpf wrote:According to all the guidance that I've read, you are free to take out the money and do with it whatever, although they suggest that you keep it as you will need it. But basically there is no requirement whatsoever to keep it.

I am not sure about requirements when entering as you might need to prove that you can sustain yourself.
Thank you so much for you response, would you please give me the link that talks about the same so that i will go through the fullest details.

appriciate your help.

Regards
sekhar

raghav17
Newly Registered

Post by raghav17 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 am

Hi,
I read in one of the blog in this site that during entering to Uk also you must show. Seniors pls confirm.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 am

as long as your previous statements ( last 3 months) show the monies then you are fine.

Banks are not supposed to provide any information to anyone (except if it is a case of Terrorism or serious issue) so I think you will be fine.

kanimeni

Post by kanimeni » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 am

innocentdevil wrote:as long as your previous statements ( last 3 months) show the monies then you are fine.

Banks are not supposed to provide any information to anyone (except if it is a case of Terrorism or serious issue) so I think you will be fine.
Thank you all for your kind suggestions.

Regards
sekhar