ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bestprint
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

please help

Post by bestprint » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 pm

hi,
i applied for tier 1 incountry on 10 th of december. i am employed and self-employed running my own company.
the problem is i just change my address now. my company is also registered on the same address. so definately i have to change the address of my company. i sent a request to company house to change the address of my company.
qestion is if i will change my address and company address to home office it will creat any problem because all the documents issued by the company is of the old address.
i am really stressed now. any help from seniors will be appreciated.
thanxs[/color

psdesai
BANNED

Re: please help

Post by psdesai » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

bestprint wrote:hi,
i applied for tier 1 incountry on 10 th of december. i am employed and self-employed running my own company.
the problem is i just change my address now. my company is also registered on the same address. so definately i have to change the address of my company. i sent a request to company house to change the address of my company.
qestion is if i will change my address and company address to home office it will creat any problem because all the documents issued by the company is of the old address.
i am really stressed now. any help from seniors will be appreciated.
thanxs[/color

Make sure you do royal mail redirection and all your mails will be forwared to your new address. Not sure about letting HO knows about new address. Senior members please comment
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Mail redirection + a few sentences in your cover letter explaining old and new address and date of change.