ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Related Questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

themonsoonhunter

Extension Related Questions

Post by themonsoonhunter » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi Guys,
While filling up the application of tier 1 extension, I am I got loads of questions related to few fields.
Most of the answers are present in the guide document. However few points I want to double check with you Gurus. Please suggest??

I am applying for extension next week

1. Can I pay by Master card (Credit Card) while I am applying by post?

“Credit card• 1 - Mastercard, Visa (including Electron) or American Express (Amex)
If you applying in person at a Public Enquiry Office and wish to pay by credit or debit card, the cardholder must be present in order for the payment to be taken.â€

silverline

Re: Extension Related Questions

Post by silverline » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

[quote="themonsoonhunter"]Hi Guys,
While filling up the application of tier 1 extension, I am I got loads of questions related to few fields.
Most of the answers are present in the guide document. However few points I want to double check with you Gurus. Please suggest??

I am applying for extension next week

1. Can I pay by Master card (Credit Card) while I am applying by post? Off course you can!!

“Credit card• 1 - Mastercard, Visa (including Electron) or American Express (Amex)
If you applying in person at a Public Enquiry Office and wish to pay by credit or debit card, the cardholder must be present in order for the payment to be taken.â€

themonsoonhunter

Post by themonsoonhunter » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks silverline. It helped a lot.

However I could not get where the mandatory or option filed section is ?