ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Or UK email

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HopeFloatsTier1
Newly Registered

VFS Or UK email

Post by HopeFloatsTier1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 am

Hi Folks,

I read thru some posts where people have received updates from the UK visa office on the status of their applications. Just curious to know what email ids did these mail come from.

Have applied from India on Dec 08, but haven't received any emails so far. The online status tracking facility says the application is under process.

Kindly revert if you know the email ID or name of the UK Visa email. I might need to find thru the Junk/spam folder and mark it as important.

thanks for the help,

Best,
B.S.S

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: VFS Or UK email

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Come again? Dec 08 is when you applied?

R

HopeFloatsTier1 wrote:Hi Folks,

I read thru some posts where people have received updates from the UK visa office on the status of their applications. Just curious to know what email ids did these mail come from.

Have applied from India on Dec 08, but haven't received any emails so far. The online status tracking facility says the application is under process.

Kindly revert if you know the email ID or name of the UK Visa email. I might need to find thru the Junk/spam folder and mark it as important.

thanks for the help,

Best,
B.S.S

HopeFloatsTier1
Newly Registered

Re: VFS Or UK email

Post by HopeFloatsTier1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Come again? Dec 08 is when you applied?

R

HopeFloatsTier1 wrote:Hi Folks,

thanks for the help,

Best,
B.S.S
Yes, Dec 08, 2010 is when I applied. Just checked the status and its changed to processed and dispatched.

Can you let me know the email ID please?

Thanks,
B.S.S

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi,
08/Dec and Dec 08 has a vast diff, just an opinion.
Where did you apply from? No body gets the notifications, unless you opted in for it. I gather you have applied from India, and if so, you would only get the notifications, if you opted for it.
Again, assuming you applied from India, Process & Dispatched means, your visa application is been processed and documents along with passport is on your way back.
Ta
x