ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR Application - Tier 1 dep + FLR(M) dep

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpharulez
Newly Registered

Spouse ILR Application - Tier 1 dep + FLR(M) dep

Post by alpharulez » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 am

Hi all,

My wife will be applying for her ILR in the 3rd week of January using SET(M) - Spouse of person settled in the UK.

> We got married in Dec 2008
> She entered the UK on Feb 8th 2009 on Tier 1 dependant visa
> She transferred into the Spouse of person settled in the UK visa using FLR(M) on Jun 18th 2010

My query for confirmation purposes before we turn up to our appointment is:

1) She is demonstrating continuous presence in the UK for past 2 years using above 2 categories i.e Tier 1 dependent + ILR dependent - Is this acceptable and does this meet the requirements for SET(M)?

2) I am applying 24 days earlier than the 2 year limit (28 day rule) i.e instead of Feb 8th 2011 - I am applying on Jan 17th 2011. - Is this acceptable?

Many thanks in advance.

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 pm

With all the infomation provided above,i can say that your wife be granted ILR.do not forget Life in UK test and let her take documents that shows you are both living in the same place or documents that link both of you to the same address
Examples of Documents required are already on SET(M).
good luck