ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost life in the UK certificate

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xlife
Newly Registered

Lost life in the UK certificate

Post by Xlife » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I have lost my life in the UK certificate used to get ILR as the person at the PEO office forgot to give it back to me... I have an NCS appointment tomorrow, what should I do? I only noticed that I dont have the certificate now

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Don't worry. They'll probably ask for it, but it's not essential that they see it. They have to tick the form to say whether you've shown it to them or not.
The fact that you submitted the pass certificate for ILR will be sufficient.

BJ21

Re: Lost life in the UK certificate

Post by BJ21 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Xlife wrote:I have lost my life in the UK certificate used to get ILR as the person at the PEO office forgot to give it back to me... I have an NCS appointment tomorrow, what should I do? I only noticed that I dont have the certificate now
What happens if I lose my pass notification letter?

http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk/htmls ... er_10.html

but as you already submitted pass letter with your previous (ILR) application it should not be a problem as casa already wrote here

Regards