ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

call from islamabad at 6.20am this morning

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rani111
Newly Registered

call from islamabad at 6.20am this morning

Post by rani111 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm

In bed this morning and home phone rung but down stair never answered then mobile rung which happened to be next to bed. Officer from Islamabad BHC. I got asked really silly questions. 1. have u sponsored someone to come to uk. I said yes my husband and gave his name 2. Do you know they type of visa?I'm thinking what is this? of course spouse visa. I had to give my address. Then spell out. Then she asked where we met which is the town which i live. She asked me to spell it. I mean am i naive? why would i have all my paper work, my bank statements, my pay slips, our photos. Why did we get married. put our case together and i helped him because my english better. why if i did not know about this? When she asked where we met which is clearly my home town she asked me if this was in pakistan????nd on our previous application that is clear He has never been back there for years aAsked my hubbies mum and dad name which i gave. Asked date of marriage. All seems very basic questions to ask when you have been living with ure husband, got married, submitted all the documents. Why do they do this? Why would anyone do all this and not know about this. Do they not believe anything? :roll:

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Plenty do fake this information, plenty do show false information and false documents.

She was attempting to catch you out, particularly with the spelling of things, she was looking for inconsistancies in story.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Unfortunately the fake applications are the cause of genuine ones having to fight so hard for their visa.