ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earning plz help urgenly

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahid78

previous earning plz help urgenly

Post by shahid78 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 am

HI YA
I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY TIER 1 GENERAL IN SECOND WEEK OF JANURAY SO CAN SOMEON PLZ GIVE ME ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

i do a job and earn about 21k from my job i got a limited company as well and earned about 40k from that business,can u pleae let me know what do i need to prove my business and its income,accountant said i m suppose to show home office only dividends vochers,my personal bank statment which shows both my wages coming from my job and money i transfer from my business account to current account which is considered as dividend or profit of my company,my accountant said there is no need to show my business bank statment as it will complicate the process becuase i will have to show then all profit/loss summry and invoices and also as some of the companies i was working for are not in touch anymore they are in my business bank statment they transfered online money from their account to my business account so if home office verified those companies it could be dangerous?
plz let me know what shall i do?also i do not have any Ni contibutation as i m in limited compnay structure is it right?also i do not work for my own compnay that is my different job but i got hundred 100% share of my compnay and i m the only director of my compnay plz answer me as soon as possbile?Thanks

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

I am also working through my own limited company and applying in February 2nd week. As far as my knowledge is concerned, if you are taking dividends from your own company, you need to show HO,

1) Dividend Vouchers
2) Personal Bank Statements (Matching Dividend money paid exactly same on Vouchers)
3)Accountant Letter confirming your

Gross Salary. Net Salary
Gross Dividend, Net Dividend, tax credit
Total Gross

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:I am also working through my own limited company and applying in February 2nd week. As far as my knowledge is concerned, if you are taking dividends from your own company, you need to show HO,

1) Dividend Vouchers
2) Personal Bank Statements (Matching Dividend money paid exactly same on Vouchers)
3)Accountant Letter confirming your

Gross Salary. Net Salary
Gross Dividend, Net Dividend, tax credit
Total Gross
Thanks for reply, can u also let me know plz am i suppose to show some documents for my corporation tax as well the things u mentioned above i got all those but what else do i need to show HO any corporation tax paper and insurace certificate which some people and my accountatn say i do not need also am i suppose to send my compnay proft loss report as well am i wiating for reply thanks a lot

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.