ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

who the ho retun my file if is quite thick?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reda
Member of Standing

who the ho retun my file if is quite thick?

Post by reda » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Hy guys,
l am going to apply for retation my right after divorce,i try to gather all the relevent document which i fund quite thick to send in the letter!! do you know how can i send my all document to home office?
and i scar if the Home Office send it to me back and the letter doesn't get through the box letter,in this case how the post office deal with this thick letter?

thank you for your time.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

hw long have you been in this country? dont you know you can send a recorded delivery to ho and also when they send your documents if it can not come tru post the postie will knock on your door and if your not in or no reply he will drop a slip for you to pick it up in the post office
NON EU national with RC