ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smaganti

Life in UK - ILR

Post by smaganti » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my ILR in July 2011.how many days before i need to take Life in UK test. i.e can i take 3 monthe before the date of ILR or
are there any speciifc timescale requirments

S

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Anytime you wish. No time restriction (earliest or latest) as to when an applicant may take the exam.

regards

Natita

Post by Natita » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:27 pm

You should allow time for the test result to be in the system though, especially for PEO application. Ref section j. of SET(O) guidance http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:22 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Anytime you wish. No time restriction (earliest or latest) as to when an applicant may take the exam.

regards
thats incorrect. home office asks for minimum 2 working days between one taking test and appointment at PEO.