ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arunmidturi
- thin ice -
India

PSW VISA

Post by arunmidturi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm

HI

I completed my Masters from Middlesex University , and i am going to apply for my PSW visa this january, i want to go to one time visa process, how it will be , what are the documents i need to arrange from my university and from my side.

i am little bit tense , i had lot hope on my VISA , now every thing is changing , new rules and new procedures etcc..

is there any interview for one time visa process, let me kow about this process.

Thank you.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Re: PSW VISA

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 am

arunmidturi wrote:HI

I completed my Masters from Middlesex University , and i am going to apply for my PSW visa this january, i want to go to one time visa process, how it will be , what are the documents i need to arrange from my university and from my side.

i am little bit tense , i had lot hope on my VISA , now every thing is changing , new rules and new procedures etcc..

is there any interview for one time visa process, let me kow about this process.

Thank you.
this forum is only useful for someone who has done their basic research. i.e visited ukba website.

your query is too general, and i dont think anyone will have paitience to give you a complete low-down on tier 1, tier 2 categories, their requirements etc etc...

so, do YOUR research and come back with your specific query

shani84
Newly Registered

Post by shani84 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 am

can you tell me what is a one time visa?