ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help on Admin Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kotahemanth
Newly Registered

Need Help on Admin Review

Post by kotahemanth » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 am

Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 General Visa on Dec 1 st 2010 from Chennai VFS. My VISA got refused by stating that "the difference in the salaries credited in my bank account and the pay slips I have submitted for three months". Because of the difference, they didn't considered the three months salary, so i got only 20 points for my earnings instead of 30 points. Actually, the difference is because of reimbursements, which i have mentioned in my visa application.

By stating the same reason (reimbursements) i have re applied for Admin Review. Please let me know, if there are any such cases you guys encountered, rate of success and time lines for Admin Review.

Your response will be greatly helpful for me to proceed with the alternate plans.

Thanks in Anticipation,
Hemanth

push
United Kingdom

Re: Need Help on Admin Review

Post by push » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 am

kotahemanth wrote:Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 General Visa on Dec 1 st 2010 from Chennai VFS. My VISA got refused by stating that "the difference in the salaries credited in my bank account and the pay slips I have submitted for three months". Because of the difference, they didn't considered the three months salary, so i got only 20 points for my earnings instead of 30 points. Actually, the difference is because of reimbursements, which i have mentioned in my visa application.

By stating the same reason (reimbursements) i have re applied for Admin Review. Please let me know, if there are any such cases you guys encountered, rate of success and time lines for Admin Review.

Your response will be greatly helpful for me to proceed with the alternate plans.

Thanks in Anticipation,
Hemanth
The two sources clearly do not corroborate each other, hence the refusal. You should have looked at it when you applied. Well, the damage is done now - the best you can/could do is to provide a letter from the employer detailing monthly payments, giving breakdown of the salary & reimbursements. What have you stated in your Admin Review application? Have you provided any explanatory document (not new evidence)?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 am

Under the Admin Review process UKBA revisits the case and checks if the caseworker/team correctly assessed the application in light of the documents provided (i.e. they check the process). From what you state above, it seems that you did not provide the requisite documents. Sorry to say but the chances look not that promising to me.
regards,
push

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Did you provide slips/proof of the reimbursements which were made on top of your net salary?

I am assuming that you had the following (obviously the amounts are just made up):

Salary slip:
Gross = 100
Net = 80

Bank statement = 85

Of which 5 was reimbursements. Now, did you provide proof in your initial application of the additional amount paid to you, as it would seem that this was not declared in your payslip.

If you supplied documentary evidence of the reimbursement amounts which explains the difference between the net in your payslip and your bank statement, then you have a good chance of success, if you didn't, I'm afraid there's not much chance.

kotahemanth
Newly Registered

Post by kotahemanth » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:31 pm

thanks a lot to push and mulderpf for your valuable inputs.

I haven't provided any proof for reimbursements while applying visa. And as they wont consider any additional proofs during administrative review, i provided only explanatory letter.

I guess I have to wait until I get some response from VFS.

Thanks,
Hemanth

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Good luck!!! Explanatory letter is all you can provide now and what's done is done. As you mentioned, you also mentioned it in your original application, so, whilst it's a long-shot, you might just be lucky.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 pm

kotahemanth wrote:thanks a lot to push and mulderpf for your valuable inputs.

I haven't provided any proof for reimbursements while applying visa. And as they wont consider any additional proofs during administrative review, i provided only explanatory letter.

I guess I have to wait until I get some response from VFS.

Thanks,
Hemanth
All you have done is in the Admin Review request is to restate what you said in original application. If was in your position, I would have immediately sent the letter from the employer (as an explanatory evidence) as a follow-up to the annual review request - nothing to lose I guess!!
regards,
push

kotahemanth
Newly Registered

Post by kotahemanth » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Sir,

I applied the Admin Review on 8th Jan 2011 and its been 41 days, i didn't get any reply either from UKBA or from VFS. Please let me know from your past experiences, how many days it will take for getting the admin review status and how we will be knowing it. Will UKBA informs us or VFS informs us.

Thanks for your information and help. :cry:

Thanks & Regards,
Hemanth

kotahemanth
Newly Registered

Post by kotahemanth » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Sir,

I have waited for Admin review result for around for two and half months and didn’t receive any reply from them. So, I had withdrawn my admin review request. All my original documents are with UKBA. Could you please let me know how many it will take to receive my documents?

I sent a mail to chennai embassy for withdrawal.

Thanks,
Hemanth