ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Visa Refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Should i Appeal?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

mostpleasing
Newly Registered

PSW Dependant Visa Refused

Post by mostpleasing » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm on PSW visa's. My wife applied on 18th November 2010 for dependant visa's and she was refused. Documents we submitted during that time were:

1) Marriage Certificate.
2) Passport (With the Name of the Spouse mentioned)
3) Photocopy of my both passports, the damaged and the new with visa pages. (with the name of wife mentioned on the back page of the passport).
4) Bank Passbook (My wife's Bank A/c with more than 5950 pound for 6 months)
5) Tenancy Agreement (with no objection letter from my landlord for my wife's stay and i have also added her on the tenancy).
6) Photo's of Marriage.

The officer's decision: You have applied for entry clearance to join your husband in the UK as he is a Tier 1 post study migrant. The only evidence of you claimed relationship is marriage certificate dated 15 December 2009. Your sponsor appears to have lived in the UK since at least 2006. You have not submitted any evidence to show that you have been in a relationship. Therefore I am not satisfied that your marriage was subsisting at the time the application was made (Paragraph 319C (d)}. Nor can i be satisfied that you intend to live with your spouse throughout your stay in the UK (Paragraph 319C (e)).

They have asked for all supporting evidence to demonstate that our marriage were existing.

I had my stay in India since 08 Jan 2009 to 07 Jan 2010. I got married to her on 15 December 2009. Officer never looked at the immigration stamps of my journey to india also that our passport shows that we are married. Also i was back home again to India on 28th July 2010 to 07 December 2010.

I think i should have submitted the emails, phone bills, text messages, letters. And after we made an application i came to know that my wife is pregnant. So i'm thinking to make any appeal against this decision because i have supporting evidence to show that we had lively relationship after our marriage.

Please post your advices.

Please help me with making a decision to appear or not?

Thanking you.

Kenil

wonderfulcounsellorbaby
Newly Registered

Post by wonderfulcounsellorbaby » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm

hello
i think the best option for u is to reapply n try to highlight the evidences that they claim u did not provide. try and include evidence of marriage including past intimate emails, letters, photographs, etc as additional evidence.

i had the same problem when inviting my wife and reapplied and she was given the visa.

all the best

mostpleasing
Newly Registered

Post by mostpleasing » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:41 pm

wonderfulcounsellorbaby wrote:hello
i think the best option for u is to reapply n try to highlight the evidences that they claim u did not provide. try and include evidence of marriage including past intimate emails, letters, photographs, etc as additional evidence.

i had the same problem when inviting my wife and reapplied and she was given the visa.

all the best

Thanks for ur advice. I'm considering the poll. We have made an appeal. Marriage certificate, passport proof, pregnancy report and email copies and skype call are enough for the visa office to grant it. I'm hoping that very soon she will get visa.

mostpleasing
Newly Registered

GOT VISA's

Post by mostpleasing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm

all the best
WE GOT A LETTER FROM HOME OFFICE TO SEND THE PASSPORT TO BE STAMPED.

I THINK YOU JUST WASTED YOUR MONEY.

mostpleasing
Newly Registered

Sent Passport for the stamping. WON AN APPEAL.

Post by mostpleasing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Thanks all for the poll.

If you are right. Please get back to them. I made an appeal and got the letter from them asking us to send the passport to be stamped.

Don't waste money. You can reapply if you don't want to wait. It took less than a month for me... ALWAYS MAKE AN APPEAL...

BUT THEY DONT EVEN APOLOGIES..THEY ARE GOD's WHO DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKE.

shahz
Newly Registered

Post by shahz » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 am

mostpleasing wrote:

all the best

Thanks for ur advice. I'm considering the poll. We have made an appeal. Marriage certificate, passport proof, pregnancy report and email copies and skype call are enough for the visa office to grant it. I'm hoping that very soon she will get visa.

Hi,

I know this is an old post but i have a similar case with my dependent visa. I had one question regarding the documents you sent. Did you send all the original documents (Marriage certificate, investment proof, etc.) or the photocopies?

There is a discrepancy in the letters is received with my refusal notice.

1. The guidance of appeal form says "Do not send original documents like passports, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.
2. There was a note attached to my passport with the refusal bundle which said "Please send one set of photocopies along with your original documents for your appeal bundle".

I am so confused here, i couldn't even find a helpline number for UK visa who can assist me.

PLease help should i send the following original documents with the bundle?
1. Marriage Certificate
2. LIC policy (it shows my husband's name as a nominee)
3. Term deposits (joint investment)
4. SBI passbook (joint account)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Zarna

makepop1

Re: GOT VISA's

Post by makepop1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

mostpleasing wrote:

all the best
WE GOT A LETTER FROM HOME OFFICE TO SEND THE PASSPORT TO BE STAMPED.

I THINK YOU JUST WASTED YOUR MONEY.