ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general refusal big problem FOR EVERY 1(PSW TO TIER1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khanjaan

Tier 1 general refusal big problem FOR EVERY 1(PSW TO TIER1)

Post by khanjaan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Dear members,
As you all know they are refusing Tier 1 General visas on Postgraduate Diploma or certificates .As you know they are not giving 30 points.Lots of people already received there refusal some of them are waiting for the answer.Some of them been given right to appeal and some don't because they got valid visa but they can still challenge it and lots of you including me either putting appeal through or challenging it because they done it totally wrong. First of all no grace period second UK naric cant assess UK based qualification third by even knowing they people are eligible they still refused may be they dont have trained caseworkers fourth they have even deleted the link .I am telling you guys they gonna have it big time because even in the tribunal Judge will favour us.
They say that get letter of comparability from UK Naric but they should know that UK Naric only assess non UK qualifications not UK based.
And lots of people applied through there Solicitors and these solicitors are not crazy that they let you apply even you don't qualify .Everyone say they put this information on 15th of october but the link is removed now i don't know what home office wants.
People who are living here illegally they are not catching them they are after those who working hard and living legally .
GUYS DONT GIVE UP AND FIGHT TILL THE END .
PLZ DO COMMENT AND SHARE YOU FEELINGS PLEASE
Last edited by khanjaan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 general refusal big problem FOR EVERY 1(PSW TO TI

Post by push » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm

khanjaan wrote:Dear members,
As you all know they are refusing Tier 1 General visas on Postgraduate Diploma or certificates .As you know they are not giving 30 points.Lots of people already received there refusal some of them are waiting for the answer.Some of them been given right to appeal and some don't because they got valid visa but they can still challenge it and lots of you including me either putting appeal through or challenging it because they done it totally wrong. First of all no grace period second UK naric cant assess UK based qualification third by even knowing they people are eligible they still refused may be they dont have trained caseworkers fourth they have even deleted the link .I am telling you guys they gonna have it big time because even in the tribunal Judge will favour us.
They say that get letter of comparability from UK Naric but they should know that UK Naric only assess non UK qualifications not UK based.
And lots of people applied through there Solicitors and these solicitors are not crazy that they let you apply even you don't qualify .Everyone say they put this information on 15th of october but the link is removed now i don't know what home office wants.
People who are living here illegally they are not catching them they are after those who working hard and living legally .
Do you know any person who was declined a visa despite scoring points on the PBS calculator? Some of the members suggested that not all PGD/C score a "0" on the PBS calculator.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:51 pm

push wrote:
Do you know any person who was declined a visa despite scoring points on the PBS calculator? Some of the members suggested that not all PGD/C score a "0" on the PBS calculator.
I did I even submit a self assessment in which it clear says that you got 30 points from Bites Diploma .My solicitor is really furious when he heard that refusal hopefully we will get it.People applied on 10th of october they got refusal myself i applied on the 26th of october and calculator was giving point .i checked after 1st of november it stop giving points someone else experienced that?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Bites was a self-awarding institute and their PGD/PGC's cannot be compared to other UK qualifications. For this reason it was removed from the PBS calculator - this was a route that was being abused, because Mickey Mouse College could set up their own course and students could get Tier 1 General visas left right and centre.

litu1

Post by litu1 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 am

mulderpf wrote:Bites was a self-awarding institute and their PGD/PGC's cannot be compared to other UK qualifications. For this reason it was removed from the PBS calculator - this was a route that was being abused, because Mickey Mouse College could set up their own course and students could get Tier 1 General visas left right and centre.
I don't understand how come people claim themselves HIGHLY SKILLED with a PgD/PgC from so-called colleges like Bites/fites/lites/tites/ and others like this. They are the people responsible for the closer of T 1 (general) route.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 am

No slander any more - against individuals or Institutions (whether well founded or otherwise)!!
Last edited by push on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
regards,
push

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 pm

push wrote:No slander any more - against individuals or Institutions (whether well founded or otherwise)!!
Please guys if you dont know people situation please dont comment i have seen people who are very qualified and got tier 1 general and working for burger king or kfc .Home office open that route which is point based so whether it bites or tites they were giving points on that before and stopped .Its not coz of them that they are stopping the route they are stopping because UK is getting overpopulated and they want to clear alot before 2012 olympics because lots of people gonna slip .
they should be catching those who are illegal here .So if you are a senior member please pass sensible comments ok mate from SA

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:37 pm

mulderpf wrote:Bites was a self-awarding institute and their PGD/PGC's cannot be compared to other UK qualifications. For this reason it was removed from the PBS calculator - this was a route that was being abused, because Mickey Mouse College could set up their own course and students could get Tier 1 General visas left right and centre.
Please guys if you dont know people situation please dont comment i have seen people who are very qualified and got tier 1 general and working for burger king or kfc .Home office open that route which is point based so whether it bites or tites they were giving points on that before and stopped .Its not coz of them that they are stopping the route they are stopping because UK is getting overpopulated and they want to clear alot before 2012 olympics because lots of people gonna slip .
they should be catching those who are illegal here .So if you are a senior member please pass sensible comments ok mate from SA

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

khanjaan wrote:
push wrote:No slander any more - against individuals or Institutions (whether well founded or otherwise)!!
Who is that ire against? You have quoted me so I suppose its for me. Did you even understand what I said?
regards,
push

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm

khanjaan wrote:
I don't really know what you are getting at? Nothing I said was anything negative about BITE - I was simply stating the reason that the UK government stopped accepteped self-awarded qualifications. Whether or not these are of a fair quality standard, I cannot tell you and neither can NARIC, hence you are in the situation you are in. I have never said anything negative about BITE and yes, it's unfortunate that it's often seen as the same caliber as places like LMCIT, but comments like your don't really help things along. Again, I have only stated facts and haven't said anything negative about BITE (other than the fact that they were self-awarding) as I do not know what the situation was there.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

khanjaan unfortunately I am not as diplomatic as some others when they make comments here. But BITES college was suspended according to this info

http://www.adviceforyou.org.uk/blog/tie ... spensions/

I am not passing comment but stating fact, although they must have blacklisted this college for a GOOD reason.

ok mate from India!

(sorry I had to say that as you singled out the person from SA. 'ok mate from SA')

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 am

mtuckersa wrote:khanjaan unfortunately I am not as diplomatic as some others when they make comments here. But BITES college was suspended according to this info

http://www.adviceforyou.org.uk/blog/tie ... spensions/

I am not passing comment but stating fact, although they must have blacklisted this college for a GOOD reason.

ok mate from India!

(sorry I had to say that as you singled out the person from SA. 'ok mate from SA')
Sorry mate dont agree with you at all ou wont be able to know how it is if you are not here if you check the list now they are the trusted sponsors in A category so what are you talking about .
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... seducation

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 am

khanjaan wrote:
push wrote:
I did I even submit a self assessment in which it clear says that you got 30 points from Bites Diploma .My solicitor is really furious when he heard that refusal hopefully we will get it.People applied on 10th of october they got refusal myself i applied on the 26th of october and calculator was giving point .i checked after 1st of november it stop giving points someone else experienced that?
What exactly your refusal letter says?
regards,
push

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am

all very well saying its NOW on the list(probably under new management), but was it on the list when people got their diplomas?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 am

mtuckersa wrote:all very well saying its NOW on the list(probably under new management), but was it on the list when people got their diplomas?
That list is for Tier-4
regards,
push

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:31 am

push wrote:
mtuckersa wrote:all very well saying its NOW on the list(probably under new management), but was it on the list when people got their diplomas?
That list is for Tier-4

this link that khanjaan posted appears to also be for Tier 4

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... seducation

litu1

Post by litu1 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am

I don't want to post any more comments myself about those colleges .... but enjoy reading peoples' comment on it.

add_mah

Post by add_mah » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 pm

what is your refusal resaon, what the HO said why they are denying you visa

adamnator83

Post by adamnator83 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Thank you for support and information, I have exactly the same problem, now im going for appeal, i have bachelors degree from home aswell but i have no time for english test as working full time. i will be appealing against ukba decision based on PGdip which was on pbs calculator before sendin application.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm

well i suppose it depends on how bad you want the Tier 1 visa, if I was in your situation I would explain to my boss that I am taking unpaid leave to write the english test and use my degree rather than go down the appeal process.

but its your choice....

adamnator83

Post by adamnator83 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 pm

mtuckersa wrote:well i suppose it depends on how bad you want the Tier 1 visa, if I was in your situation I would explain to my boss that I am taking unpaid leave to write the english test and use my degree rather than go down the appeal process.
but its your choice....
I really need tier 1 but i have only 20 days left for my appeal, if i go for english test then still i cant get answer before appeal hearing date.