ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse application Morocco

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shafina

Hi everybody

Post by shafina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

when you ring the embassy they will ask you about your Name nothing els then they will say if they have the answer about your fille or not yet .
Salam Alikom

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Salam shafina how are you brother?? Hope all is well

You said you called the Embasy and they said that they are now looking at Nov. visa applications....... when did you call them??? Also what time did you call them? I pray they are looking at Nov. applications, do you guys think its worth calling them to confirm this or not???? I don't wanna jinx anything........ all this waiting is starting to take the p............

shafina

Hi everybody

Post by shafina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

the person who want to call the embassy you must call from
08:00 to 12:00 after this time they don't take the calls i think . I have just called them in this last friday . its normal to call them if someone want to know the answer about he's or her application . plz if someone call the embassy let us know what will say to them . and plz borthers tell me what 's your Number application .
Last edited by shafina on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Hish- i know what you mean the waiting more than takes the p..., its such a long wait, do you think its possible that they will tell you over the phone about your application and the progress of it?

inshallah we dont have to wait to much longer

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 pm

im a give them a shout tomorrow see what the situation is cause the least they could have is a progress tracking system like for other countries..... I mean im prepared to wait til the end of the month, but worth a punt giving them a ring.....! But on a more positive note look at the bright side, good things come to those who wait : )

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm

it would be so good if there was a tracking system, from what i have read on this forum, pakistani applications can be tracked online, like you said good things come to those that wait and i think we have waited more than enough...i dont understand what takes them so long anyway.

is your wife from Rabat and close to the embassy, hubby is in Tanger, so when it is ready he will have to make a long trip to the capital.

shafina

Hi

Post by shafina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Hish87
let us know what they will say to u . ok ?

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 pm

- shaf insha'allah brother
- maroc i feel you about why and what makes them take so long lol.... My wife is from Oujda which if memory serves is about a six hour train journey..... Long but defo had laugh all the way there.... But i tell you prior to the trip i was stressing about the documents for the application : ( only thing i didnt submit was a contract of employment but i dont think yhey can bump her application because of it.... I mean i submited over eight payslips lol.... Oh well see how tomorrow goes!

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

oujda...so she will have a long journey as well to pick it up . the day before going my stress levels were sky high as well, i think i submitted about 8 0r 9 payslips as well, as well as what felt like my entire life in one folder.

all we can do is wait

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

you know what i dont know why but im still collecting documents lol you never know just in case! Where in the uk you based? When did you get married? We had our wedding in july last year, so i kinda didnt hang about lol

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

same july, you from london?

if this is how we are feeling here can you imagine how the other halves are there waiting for their phone call from them

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm

yeah im from london also..... My sis got her husband over in aug. Last year and they never rang him up.... But yeah the misus always winds me up sayin she got a missed call from rabat lol i fall for it every time lol

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 pm

really they never rang, i thought thats how they let them know that their passport/documents are ready for collection therefore defo going to ring them otherwise passport/docs will sit there for ages.....and in Morocco well lets just say you know things easily go missing

your sisters had experience of all this, i am sure you got a few helpful hints from her, first time anyone in my family has done this

every time i see my hubby ring i think is this the call

all this pressure and thinking is enough to drive you insane

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 pm

yeah they never rang him up.... They called my sis, did the telephone interview. Job done! Probably the best day of her life cause at the same time she got her first car lol! She then rang him up and he picked up his documents lol but she never stressed like us i swear she just got on with her life. But to be honest i cant do that.

semi2010
Newly Registered

Post by semi2010 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

hi salam alikom all here
i did fone them this morning thy ask my name and my birthday
thy say thy didnt check my application yet but inshalah soon
:cry:
im so surprised becoz i did apply in 2 november
?????
i hoppe good luck for all here inshalah

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

salam semi and all the other appoicants..... I have just come off the phone with the embassy...... Sounded like the receptionist has had a rough morning being asked about the progress of applications cause when i asked she huffed...... Hard lol. But yeah she asked for my wifes name. Then asked for a number. Then spoke to someone to check the current status of mine and any november applications. She then spoke to someone, must have been someone who knew something cause she then told me their currently looking at 1st and 2nd of november applications. She then told me to inform my wife to keep her phone to hand cause she will get a call very soon! I then asked do i get a phone call to discuss my sponsorship. She said no?! She said they will call her then once she arrives in rabat they will make their decision which i thought was strange. I then asked mean dont they make the decisions over the phone and no interview. She said yes no interview in rabat, when she arrives she will find out hes decision! Fingers crossed guys!

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 pm

selem to all

Hish- me to just come off the phone, rang and it was engaged so it may have been you on the phone to them lol. i then phoned back when i asked about progress of applications she did not seem very happy i think they may have had a few phone calls this morning!!!she did not have the energy i think to talk to me as she did not ask name or anything just asked what date i had submitted, i was told the same thing that they are looking at applications made on the 1st and 2nd November, she said that the spouse should get a phone call either at the end of this week or next week.

really no phone call to us, my word i thought that was a must and my employer has not been contacted either, was yours?

inshallah we will hear soon

and allah kemel heshi bhaghir

semi2010
Newly Registered

Post by semi2010 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 pm

hhhh that is so funny she did answer me so sweet but she never say thy looking at 1 and 2 november applications she said soon thy will start looking at it
then she said i didn t give them my mobile number only i did give my landline number so she did take my mobile number
and she didn t ask no one she said she will check the systeme her self
then she did ask the ref number i said i dont know it now she said give me ur full name and ur birthday
all that with sweet voice hhhhh so i prefer to she be rough and say what s happning then talk sweet and no say any thing special lol
inshalah i think soon we will hear all nice news
ina lah ma3a sabirin inshalah

semi2010
Newly Registered

Post by semi2010 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:17 pm

that is strange in the day whene i did apply thy say to me wait call from us within 3 month we will call u for interview nd finlle decision
i have friend she s in london now she had interview at tht time thy ask her
if she want to answer her self buy english or if she prefer to chose translator
to he traslate her answers
thn last year another friend same thing
so im sur thy do interview thy ask for exemple where did u meet whene birthday of ur hasbund how u talk to each other like this things
any way i hoppe inshalah khir
good luck for all of us

shafina

Post by shafina » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

:)

Hanz83
Newly Registered

tick - tock waiting for an decision

Post by Hanz83 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:05 pm

:) Hello Forum!

So good to know that I'm not alone in being or trying to be patient lol :P

This visa stuff is a serious stress! Thanks for the Rabat number and info - submitted in early Nov 2010 and still waiting to hear back so glad to know the facts!

Its true with this whole new english testing its going to be so hard for future spouses to come up - sad but true! after experiencing and waiting to have my husband with me its serious torture! my heart goes out to them!

but hamdullilah!

Allah jib tsir to all you folk out there! Praying always for good news

:lol:

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm

insha'allah sister!

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

inshallah

it been great being able to discuss our experiences together and knowing that we are all in the same boat. lets hope we all hear something soon.

Hanz83 -your right it will be so hard for those applying now with the intro of the english test so glad i submitted before it came into force, that would have been more added stress ontop of everything else.

Hanz83
Newly Registered

maroc - tell me about it

Post by Hanz83 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I have always heard that the Rabat embassy is hard for obtaining visas now with the english test it can destroy some many couples. like life aint hard enough! wonder if any other EU countries are doing this???

Being apart from my spouse is most probably the hardest thing ive had to patiently wait out! - and so expensive the amount of money I have spent on Royal Air Maroc! I have visited morocco over 5 times last year! so really pray inshallah that the next time im going i will be bringing up my husband! and pray for you to inshallah! But certainly absence does make the heart grow fonder lol :P

whats this new thing Im hearing now that there are no more interviews? thats news for me!

I guess the embassy closed for Xmas and New Years right? Just wondering how much of a back log they have.

Plus do you know if they tell you the decision on the phone or wait to till you pick up your papers in Rabat which must be so nerve wrecking can you imagine!

Ps does anyone know if they do phone your employers do they tell them that its about a spouse visa? or do they just confirm that the sponser works there? just wondering coz i havent exactly made it public news to everyone at work lol!

its feels good to communicate!

thanks in advance for any replies

:D :D :D

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

i went over to take my document to my husband and we went to the embassy together, i always go easyjet as RAM is far to exspensive and there is always one problem or another, where do you fly to? you must be able to fly cheaper through another airline. if visa is granted inshallah then i will see how much it is to fly out there and bring him back.

yes they dont interview in Rabat anymore, don't know why. yeah embassy closed during xmas.

i dont think they tell you over the phone its once you go to pick up your paperwork.
I don't know whether they would elaborate as to the reasons ie for a spouse visa, my employer has not even been contacted , i know they dont contact everyones anyway i did supply enough evidence that i work there so inshallah that will be enough.