ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashanthgpr
Newly Registered

PSW Payment

Post by prashanthgpr » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 am

I've submitted my PSW application on 23th dec 2010. i've been waiting for UKBA to deduct my amount from my bank account for which i gave my debit card number and security number. i'm sure i gave correct details in the form. its 10th JAN now. not yet done payment to UKBA i.e; 550£. i got the acknowledgment from UKBA that they received my application on 5th JAN. But two of my frnds who applied for the psw they got the Acknowledge after the debit from their account. i don't know whats the prob in my case.

In case if i gave my debit card details incorrect or any other went wrong then what would be the best solution or shall i wait for some more time?. i'm still checking my account everyday.

prashanthgpr
Newly Registered

Post by prashanthgpr » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 am

waiting for the reply ... please post someone as i'm very much worried about it ...

bbreddy

Re: PSW Payment

Post by bbreddy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm

prashanthgpr wrote:I've submitted my PSW application on 23th dec 2010. i've been waiting for UKBA to deduct my amount from my bank account for which i gave my debit card number and security number. i'm sure i gave correct details in the form. its 10th JAN now. not yet done payment to UKBA i.e; 550£. i got the acknowledgment from UKBA that they received my application on 5th JAN. But two of my frnds who applied for the psw they got the Acknowledge after the debit from their account. i don't know whats the prob in my case.

In case if i gave my debit card details incorrect or any other went wrong then what would be the best solution or shall i wait for some more time?. i'm still checking my account everyday.
Similar thing happened in my case. Unfortunately, it ended up with an 'invalid application' because of payment issue. I hope it wont' be the case with you.

Also, if I may suggest, please don't take out your funds from the bank until you hear from them with visa issued status.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

try to contact your bank and see someone (like "Home office", name could be different) so ask if someone tried to withdraw 550 pounds from your account in last two/three weeks.

if answer is yes, and you dont see it appearing on your statement, chances are it was refused by your bank, for whatever reason!!

if thats the case, then, you can only hope that they havent already returned the app back yet . try to arrange for postal order at your earliest and send it by special delivery. thats what i would do!! unless you can afford to apply second time around with POSTAL ORDER.

i still dont understand why people wont play it safe and avoid card transaction altogether, to save mental torture that you must be going through.

regards

prashanthgpr
Newly Registered

Post by prashanthgpr » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 am

Can we contact UKBA about my Direct debit. so that i will be able to know what could be the reason for the late debit. I got the ACK letter UKBA ... i've a reference number and i dont know how to check my application status ... i can send postal charge now but the thing is what if they debit from my account again ... i can't afford twice. m worried about it .as my visa expires before 28th feb...

prashanthgpr
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Payment

Post by prashanthgpr » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 am

Similar thing happened in my case. Unfortunately, it ended up with an 'invalid application' because of payment issue. I hope it wont' be the case with you.

Also, if I may suggest, please don't take out your funds from the bank until you hear from them with visa issued status.[/quote]

i'm still maintaining my funds in my bank ... what have u done when u get it again ... did u applied PSW again ... one more thing when u submitted your application after how long did u get your application as invalid application to your home. As i applied 23rd dec ... in how many days you think that they send my application back if Debit goes wrong ...
thanks for the info