ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEEASE HELp DESPRATE FOR ANSWERS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

slickjay
Newly Registered

PLEEASE HELp DESPRATE FOR ANSWERS

Post by slickjay » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 am

Hi there i've been in the country for 11yrs now but i havent applied for any kind of stay until now. i've schooled prt of my primary, full secondary and sixth form plus 1yr uni here in the uk also. am just applying for discretionary leave for the next three yrs which is what i have left until i've been here for 14yrs hereby automatically qualifying for idl, but i've been claiming jsa and crisis loan for the past 1yr although i did briefly work for a period of six months and paid tax am wondering will this affect my application as i've stated that am supported by family with evidence??
AND ALSO I AM NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY BUT DUE TO THE LENGHT OF TIME I'VE BEEN HERE AND THE FACT MY GUIDIAN aunt is a citizen by birth and i am now 21 btw.