ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHICH APPLICATION REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OR PERMANENT RES

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

missnur
Newly Registered

WHICH APPLICATION REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OR PERMANENT RES

Post by missnur » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm

hi
i am a EEU national and i have lived here almost 7 yrs i came here as i minor studied in high school for 2 years and studied college for 2 years but have been workin continouosly for 2 years can i apply for the
Registration certificate? or the permanent residence ? if so what do i need to do what documents do i need to hand in with my application?
thank you for your tym

Aboudi10
Newly Registered

Post by Aboudi10 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 am

Hello Missnur,

Well hope i can help!

Registration Certificate - You may apply at any time during your stay in the UK.

Permanent residence - You need to apply for Permanent residence EEA3 FORM, after you have lived in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years and you must prove this to the Home Office in forms of documents, letters from college, payslips etc.

I am a EU National too and have been here most of my time a student for 10 years but not have not applied as its not a MUST.

for UKBA to accept your application, you must provide a valid identity card or passport, and evidence that you have a right to permanent residence. Section 5 of the EEA3 application form contains details of the supporting evidence that you must provide.

if you have any detailed questions message me at anytime.

T.c
Aboudi

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 pm

If you have been exercising a treaty right (studying, working, self sufficient….)
1- Qualified for a continuous 5 years you apply for the PR (permanent residence).
2- If Qualified for a continuous 6 years you have the right to apply for the (BC British citizenship by bypassing All EAA Applications. of course up to your country if they allow a Dual nationalities.

missnur
Newly Registered

Post by missnur » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm

thanks guys i appreciate it

missnur
Newly Registered

Post by missnur » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

thanks will do