ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 pm

hi i wanted to ask that do we count the week days and not the weekend

my hubby has summtied his passport and they say they r taking 10days only to give passport bk with visa i woz wondering do i count week end to or not?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:55 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hi i wanted to ask that do we count the week days and not the weekend

my hubby has summtied his passport and they say they r taking 10days only to give passport bk with visa i woz wondering do i count week end to or not?
As they say 10 days which is very less time so i guess its definitely 10 working days.

My brother in law submitted his passport on the 15th dec when his passport status was Application forwarded to OC on 15/12 but this changed to application under process at BHC on 05/01/11 so they took around 10 working days to start processing it.

It took exactly 30 days(not working days) for two other applicants on here to get their passports back and these happened about two months ago.

Username:chezza100
22 September 2010 - Passport submitted
22 October 2010 - Passport collected with visa

username: scan_me
submited my pasport 20 sep 2010
told me took exactly one month

Thanks

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Ok thanks for the info

Ther woz a brother from a different fourm he gave his passport
On 13th december and got it back on 23rd december it took him
10 days inculding weekends to I hope they dnt long n get our
Passorts bk quick inshallah

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm

yasmin786 wrote:Ok thanks for the info

Ther woz a brother from a different fourm he gave his passport
On 13th december and got it back on 23rd december it took him
10 days inculding weekends to I hope they dnt long n get our
Passorts bk quick inshallah
Wow 10 days is really quick ... but I agree with sajid.. I think the minimum time is one month but I just hope you get your passport very soon.

We also submitted our passport on 23 December from karachi and so far hear nothing ...

Please do post here once you get your passport so we know how long does it take

thanks

Ms-Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ms-Khan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi, could anyone please tell me how long it took to get your call letters from the embassy?
We won my hubbys appeal in Nov 2010 and got the determination letter on the 24th Nov so am i right in thinking that he should get the call letter this month ??

Any advice would be apreciated.

Thanx

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 am

hi can some tell me is this the right email add to email them to ask were my husbands case has been processed up to as i want to knw were is my husbands passport is up to!!!

ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 pm

hey guys i sent a email n this what reply i got any one have idea hw long will hav to wait to collect the passport

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and those submitted before 25th October 2010 are processed in the UK.Those submitted after 25th October are processed in Islamabad so if this applies to you please contact Islamabad on visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk.I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed. Please note that we do not provide the nature of the decision before the passport is collected.

The VAC will be contacting you when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

Ms-Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ms-Khan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 pm

@ Yasmin, the following emails maybe helpful:

Appeals.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Abudhabi.dutyeco.fco.gov.uk

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Salaam everyone,

Am i right in thinking they email the call letter nowadays?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys i sent a email n this what reply i got any one have idea hw long will hav to wait to collect the passport

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and those submitted before 25th October 2010 are processed in the UK.Those submitted after 25th October are processed in Islamabad so if this applies to you please contact Islamabad on visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk.I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed. Please note that we do not provide the nature of the decision before the passport is collected.

The VAC will be contacting you when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
how long did they take to respond? did you send your email to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk
also when did you submit your passport for visa sticker :D

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys i sent a email n this what reply i got any one have idea hw long will hav to wait to collect the passport

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

Hello Yasmin.... I think you should email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk as they have also said in the email that you should contact islamabad as they are responsible for passport submitted after 25 october.

It is also a good news that they say "your case has been proccessed" this means they might have stamped the passport and now sending it back to gerrys.

I also want to know which email you send? is that the one you mentioned in your earlier post? how long did take for them to reply to you?

Also please let us know when did you submit your passport?

thanks

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

hi guys they replyed back like 20mins

yhi sent the email on the ealry post i posted

my hubby gave his passport on 30th dec 2010

it has been 10days inculding the week end since he gave it in

plz plz do dua we get it soon wid visa stampted inshallah

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hi guys they replyed back like 20mins

yhi sent the email on the ealry post i posted

my hubby gave his passport on 30th dec 2010

it has been 10days inculding the week end since he gave it in

plz plz do dua we get it soon wid visa stampted inshallah
Thanks for the above. I also emailed them now and I hope to get response by tomorrow.

have you checked online tracking to see what your current passport status is?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:43 pm

aww its ok

yh i hav checked its jus saying fowared to islamabad its nt even changed to processed yet but again when i applied for hubby visa his status never changed it jus chaged the day when he collected his passport

i think inshallah this week they will get back to us wid the visa inshallah waiting is reli hard were we hav waited so much jus can wait abit more

for the good news :D

is it for ur passport u waitng? hw long has it been

inshallah they will email u tomro wid good news :D

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm

yasmin786 wrote:aww its ok

yh i hav checked its jus saying fowared to islamabad its nt even changed to processed yet but again when i applied for hubby visa his status never changed it jus chaged the day when he collected his passport

i think inshallah this week they will get back to us wid the visa inshallah waiting is reli hard were we hav waited so much jus can wait abit more

Thanks yasmin for the news and I will do dua that you get is ver ysoon inshallah.

I will also email them after sajid send email becuase his one was submmited before me :lol:

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:51 pm

submitted on the 15th dec for decision review after appeal was withdrawn by the embassy.

UKVACPK is never upto date so can't rely on their system. Your application has been processed so you should expect your passport by the end of this week i guess!

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm

nasjam wrote:

Thanks yasmin for the news and I will do dua that you get is ver ysoon inshallah.

I will also email them after sajid send email becuase his one was submmited before me :lol:
I sent an email on the 26th dec to the email address on the call in letter that is ukvisasection.pakistansettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk but they have not responded to date.

I have now sent an email to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk so let see if they reply!

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

thnaks guys just need ur support n duas ur all in my duas

all the best guys hope they reply to ur emails n get back to u soon

let me knw wt they say

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 am

AoA786

InshaAllah everybody will get good news .

Jazak Allah khair

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am

Maybe I didn't send them the correct query! I wrote "I submitted my passport along with the other documents at Gerry's Islamabad as requested by the UK Visa Section. Would you kindly check your records to confirm receipt and let me me know when should i expect my passport back"
They replied:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications submitted before the 25th October 2010 are processed in the UK but applicant’s passports does not leave Pakistan. They are held in the British High Commission in Islamabad until a decision has been reached and then your passport is returned to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where you submitted your application. The VAC will then contact you when your passport is ready to collect.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 am

hi guys i emailed them again to ask wen the decision was made it was made on 07/01/11 so last week they made the decision so inshallah i think it will be ready for collection this week inshallah

did u both get any reply back from them as u both sent ur email

taswar u still waitng for passport to be sorted or is it all done now?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 am

yh u hav you should of write

dear sir/madam

i want to know were my case has been processed up to as i have summtied my passport 2nd time can u let me know how long will i hav to wait more plz

i sent sum thing like tha

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 am

yasmin786 wrote:hi guys i emailed them again to ask wen the decision was made it was made on 07/01/11 so last week they made the decision so inshallah i think it will be ready for collection this week inshallah

did u both get any reply back from them as u both sent ur email

taswar u still waitng for passport to be sorted or is it all done now?
Looks like you are getting your passport with visa sticker this week.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 am

yh inshallah thanks

but listen u send a email again n say am sorry i jus wrote the email wrong i woz trying to knw were my case has been processed up dnt mention abt ur passport u they call it a case so jus say were my case is processe up to

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 am

AOA786

Inshallah my passport will be renewed v soon and then i will submit my passport as well.

Jazak Allah khair.