ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw of Money from Account while application is with HO

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umer81
Newly Registered

Withdraw of Money from Account while application is with HO

Post by umer81 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi

I accidently withdraw some money from my account which I had given to Home office for my Student VISA extension. Just wondering can I do anything now. DO Home office rely on the bank statement which I had attached with my application showing the required maintainence amount or they will check the account on the date of decision? Urgent adv needed.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 pm

They rely on the documentation you sent them. However, if there's any problem with that or any other part of your application and you have to re-apply, you might have a problem as you would have to wait again for the maintenance fund to reach the correct "age".
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

if you are confident about current application, then its all good. and you dont have to worry about it

regards

ps. you will fail to get any maintenace points for next application as your balance will be down