ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest Bank statements

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ruebabe
Newly Registered

Natwest Bank statements

Post by ruebabe » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 pm

i have tried most natwest banks in East London for statements since last week with no luck.I do online banking and opted for paperless statements therefore do not receive statements in post

I have begged to have a letter written but they refused.Last year i had my statements printed and stamped in Bristol with no probs. Now they say I have to wait 2 weeks before i receive one in post. can anyone help me if they know anywhere I can get them.
thank you

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi, try Liverpool Street (Bishopgate) tell your problem to the CSA and they will print out and stamp a statement for you proving its original...

Word of Advice: try branches that are more centrally located or are near posh places as the CS advisors there are alot more helpful and try their best to help you unlike the deep east london branches like bethnal green and stepany green......

ruebabe
Newly Registered

Post by ruebabe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

thank you so much. Went to Liverpool street> got them printed but they dont have my name. they say they can not print the name page and can not write a letter either.

they recommended finding an old statement to match the printed statements acc. Will tht work or it will be taking a gamble.