ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attested salary slips and photocopies question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ram.r2
Newly Registered

Attested salary slips and photocopies question

Post by ram.r2 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 am

Hi All,
a) The salary slip in my company is printed from SAP. I dont receive any original payslips.So I have asked my company to attest the payslips. My question is , would I need to provide a letter explaining why I'm giving attested salary slips and not original?
b) In addition to providing original copies of the salary slips,bank statements,p60s,passport and other documents, will I have to give photocopies as well?
c) Is it necessary to provide a covering letter addressed to the home office along with the application?

Can someone clarify the above questions please?

Regards.
Ram

Natita

Post by Natita » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 am

Hi.

a) Explanation letter (from yourself?) is not required - make sure payslips are stamped and signed.
b) It does say in the Guidance and application form that additional photocopy is required. I would do as requested.
c) Not strictly necessary but it helps present and clarifies your application.

Regards

ram.r2
Newly Registered

Post by ram.r2 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Natita,
Many thanks for your reply.

-Ram

xyz123

Re: Attested salary slips and photocopies question

Post by xyz123 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

ram.r2 wrote: c) Is it necessary to provide a covering letter addressed to the home office along with the application?
not if u r applying in person. otherwise it is advisable but to be honest i dont think they look at these covering letters unless there is anything particular that you want them to consider and cant put that information in the form itself.