ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation appointment - stopped by police

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mcu

Naturalisation appointment - stopped by police

Post by mcu » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi
I have got appointment next week for applying for naturalisation through NCS. But unfortunately I was stopped by police yesterday while driving and chaning to lane where police car was driving although giving right indicators. But police man was incovenienced.

He stopped me and asked me to sit in his car and told me I should have earlier been in that lane if wanted to change.

He has not given any notice, any paper or any thing like that court will handle any matter.

I am concerned that should I go for that appointment or cancel that. I have already paid 60 pounds.

Could any one suggest please or some one had similar situation , what was the outcome.

I am not sure if I should declare it in the application or not.

Regards,
mcu

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 am

If the police officer didn't tell you that you're going to face court then you're probably fine and that's that. You can always call the police to verify your status