ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SECOND APPLICATION FOR HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI
Newly Registered

SECOND APPLICATION FOR HSMP

Post by HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI » Wed May 10, 2006 2:00 pm

Could some please advise me on the following.

My first HSMP application got rejected as one of my employers letters wasn't descriptive enough.

I have applied again with more detailed descriptions of my jobs from the employers.

1. Do i receive a totally new reference number or would I be identified by my previous ref number ?

2. I had not attached my IELTS certificate purely bcos I forgot, However I currently work as a doctor in the UK, for which its mandatory that one has an IELTS certificate......will this be a problem instead?

3. I have not attached my GMC registration certificate too.....although GMC certf and the IELTS are not important in calculation of points will it be detrimental to my application as i have not attached them ?

I am worried to send the certf by another post in case i would lose them. I had called HSMP people, they tell me I dont have to send them....but my over all impression is they dont really know what they are talking about, therefore I am not entirely sure what to do.

Reply from anyone with above experiences please help me solve my agony.

Many thanks

lakshmi

Cool

Re: SECOND APPLICATION FOR HSMP

Post by Cool » Thu May 25, 2006 1:20 pm

Hi,

Hope it went well.

Cool

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu May 25, 2006 2:22 pm

Do i receive a totally new reference number or would I be identified by my previous ref number ?
It will be based on your old reference number.

Not sure of the exact format - but if your old ref was 123456 your new ref would be something like 123456/2 to indicate that this is your second application.
2. I had not attached my IELTS certificate purely bcos I forgot, However I currently work as a doctor in the UK, for which its mandatory that one has an IELTS certificate......will this be a problem instead?
It should not be, but you should have submitted it especially since you had one.

You can send it to them after they have confirmed your reference number but before they start processing your application. You would have to send them a registered mail stating that you wish to append some more documents to your HSMP application bearing reference number XXXX submit on such and such date.