ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I have to endorse my passport in the embassy?pls guru

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Estera
Newly Registered

Do I have to endorse my passport in the embassy?pls guru

Post by Estera » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

hi

Pls I need urgent advice as I'm very confiused my husband will apply for EEA Family permit in Ghana I'm in UK, I dnt know whether I have to legalise copy of my passports in the polish embassy in London otherwise his application will be refused?

The thing I found on UK border guidance for EEA family permit confuses me so much :

They should include all the documents they can to show that they qualify for an EEA family permit.
As a guide they should include:
a copy of your EEA national passport (endorsed by your embassy in the country of application); - exactly that sentence does it mean I have to sign copy of my passport and stamp in Polish embassy in London before my husband submit it in Ghana?it has to be legalise the copy of my passport?

pls answer thank you