ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ice.blade
Newly Registered

Queries on ILR

Post by ice.blade » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 am

Hello,

I am applying for my ILR in few days time. I have couple of queries on the documents that I am going to submit with my application.

1. What address should be mentioned in the employment letter? There are seems to be multiple addresses that employment letter can address to.

Addresses I have seen are :
The Document Reception Centre SET (O)
Room 1002
The Immigration & Nationality Directorate
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

and

UK Border Agency
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

which one is correct one?

2. Last month I moved my house and unfortunately my December 2010 payslip is lost in the post. Landlord, Agent, and new tenant say they dont have any letters. Now that my employer said they cannot arrange for duplicate one however they can provide in letter format which should be acceptable to Home Office because, I am submitting Payslips from Aug 2010 till Jan 2011. The payslip of Dec 2010 would be different from others. Any idea would this ring their alarm bells???

thank you for your help in advance. I would really appreciate if anyone had any similar issues/concerns/queries.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 pm

1- Are you going in person or applying by post. First one is for cryodon PEO for personal appointment while second one is for postal application. When i went to appt, i got letter addressed to Croydon office (lunar house). If in doubt just address it to UK Home Office.

2- as long as your employer gives duplicate payslip with stamp / signature (albeit on A4 paper) it's fine. You can always show your bank statement showing corresponding salary being deposited in your account as another proof.

ice.blade
Newly Registered

Post by ice.blade » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 pm

xyz123 wrote:1- Are you going in person or applying by post. First one is for cryodon PEO for personal appointment while second one is for postal application. When i went to appt, i got letter addressed to Croydon office (lunar house). If in doubt just address it to UK Home Office.

2- as long as your employer gives duplicate payslip with stamp / signature (albeit on A4 paper) it's fine. You can always show your bank statement showing corresponding salary being deposited in your account as another proof.
I m applying in person and applying from Sheffield PEO. so should I address it to Sheffield PEO? or can I just address it to :

UK Border Agency
SET(O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

And about Payslips... I think I should relax about the payslip as they said they will be providing on the company's letter which would be authentic proof and in addition I will mark Bank Statements to indicate the salary amount.

Thank you for your help.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm

ice.blade wrote:
xyz123 wrote:1- Are you going in person or applying by post. First one is for cryodon PEO for personal appointment while second one is for postal application. When i went to appt, i got letter addressed to Croydon office (lunar house). If in doubt just address it to UK Home Office.

I m applying in person and applying from Sheffield PEO. so should I address it to Sheffield PEO? or can I just address it to :

UK Border Agency
SET(O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

And about Payslips... I think I should relax about the payslip as they said they will be providing on the company's letter which would be authentic proof and in addition I will mark Bank Statements to indicate the salary amount.

Thank you for your help.
if you are going in person address it to Shefield PEO address.

arics89
Newly Registered

Post by arics89 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Ok. even in my case I can use Croydon PEO then... thanks....