ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is this information on bank statements enough to send them

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ruebabe
Newly Registered

is this information on bank statements enough to send them

Post by ruebabe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

got some printed statements on with the bank's logo from the bank today. they said they dont print the name on the statements but instead wrote a letter confirming my account
the letter reads:
please find enclosed 3 months bank statements for miss xx who has account numberxx (which tallies with the statement) sort code xx and who reside on adressXX

it was then signed and stamped by the customer service assistant at the information desk and stamped. also the letter is on a letter headed paper tht includes the banks address and fax and telephone number

is this ok to send tho the letter does not say the money has been in the account for 3 months tho the statement going with it is saying so.
please help me as i need to send my statement tomorrow.

thank you

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

Perfect, you are very lucky by getting the perfect letter. stamp and singhed. Submit your application. Best of Luck

aswinikumarkj
Newly Registered

Post by aswinikumarkj » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello, I am having the exact same problem to see if these documents from the bank is sufficient

I have got bank statements for 3 months all individually sealed by the bank and also front cover page, which mentions my account name and address on the account with account number and sort code.

Will such a covering letter be sufficient as the covering letter does not have a bank logo on it but a bank seal with the branch manager's sign on it?

lavezziisgod
Newly Registered

Post by lavezziisgod » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 am

I will apply for my PSW from India where I keep a bank account. I have a bank passbook, so was wondering whether I could just update the bank passbook and submit it along with the other documents instead of getting bank statements.

So would this be okay?

Thanks in advance.