ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

slot times

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahid78

slot times

Post by shahid78 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm

hi yeah,
I need to know that my representative applied for my slot a week ago and he said he did not get any confirmation yet,is it right?is it usual?also he told me usuall they get one appointment in one week but how come then he could not get mine does it happen to any body else plz need reply urgently
thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: slot times

Post by push » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

shahid78 wrote:hi yeah,
I need to know that my representative applied for my slot a week ago and he said he did not get any confirmation yet,is it right?is it usual?also he told me usuall they get one appointment in one week but how come then he could not get mine does it happen to any body else plz need reply urgently
thanks
Most members here usually choose to apply themselves, so I am not sure if you will get useful response here.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm

push wrote:
thanks
Most members here usually choose to apply themselves, so I am not sure if you will get useful response here.
Thanks for answer

there are chances who got the same situation plz help me out

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Your rep is very right. Most companies/reps has to apply for slot early monday morning. Slots are few and applicants/reps are more. So early birds gets the slot.

Its very difficult to secure Tier 1 slot even for reps.

Natita

Post by Natita » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 am

thanks
This sounds to be the same story when I enquired to a few solicitors to get a slot. Apparently, each solicitor firm will be given one slot per week (if they apply for). They should be able to confirm you which week you application will be made but exact day will be subject to confirmation by Home Office and only one week in advance.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Thats true