ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_post
Newly Registered

Urgent Help

Post by HSMP_post » Wed May 24, 2006 10:33 pm

Hi,
I am applying for the HSMP on the above 28 criteria. I have also gone through the HSMP guidance notes. Still I have few questions regarding my application. Actually I am planning to claim points under the following criteria -

Education - M.Sc. Computer Science - Post Graduate Degree - 25 points
Work Experience - 5 yrs of graduate level experience - 25 points
Salary (earned in UK) above £40,000 - 25 points

I have got the following supporting documents under every section

Education - Original Post Graduate Degree
NARIC Certification for the above

Work Experience - Reference letter from my previous employer (one)
Reference letter from the current employer
Both these reference letters are on the company letter head and details my start date and end date (if applicable), job title and roles & responsibilities.

Salary - 12 months pay slips on the company letter head plus signed by
the employer
Letter from the employer stating the past 12 months earning

Kindly let me know if these documents are fine or if I would need to produce any further documentation, like experience letter, offer letter etc.,

Also please let me know if I have to submit any document to prove my english proficiency and the job opportunities for my skill at UK.

I am applying for the HSMP directly and not through any agent. Hence it would be very helpful if you could help me with the above questions.

Thanks in advance

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu May 25, 2006 12:33 pm

You could also include a covering letter that details the list of documents you are sending. Also if you wish to bring to the attention of the case worker any particular point, you could do it here. You could also mention here that you are working in an organisation that requires profficency in english and that the meduim of instruction at your university is english.

I would also include tax documents for proof of earnings as that carries a lot of weight. Along with your payslips, its irrefutable evidence and should give you the points in the earning category. Also include the last 12 months bank statements if you have them.
Last edited by MWazir on Thu May 25, 2006 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rex

Post by Rex » Thu May 25, 2006 1:10 pm

Make sure you have written in ref. letters that your job required a degree in specific field. It is very important.

HSMP_post
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_post » Thu May 25, 2006 4:35 pm

Hi,
First let me say a big 'THANKS' for the quick reply. That was my first post in this forum and am very glad that I have got replies for that :)

MWazir,
Yes I would definitely send a covering letter as you have mentioned! And about the tax document - P60 I havent gotten one for the past 12 months... as it is yet to come and the previous P60 does not have the required amount ie., £40,000. Still can I send the earlier one mentioning it is the last years and have attached it to be a proof of the income authentication???? Pls advice. Yes I would included the 12 months bank statement, in which I shall highlight my salary credit

Rex, Yes the reference letter has the following wordings....

Technical roles within XXX require graduate level work experience and preferably those who hold a full degree with a good academic record. XXXX was recruited on the basis of his M.Sc. Computer Science degree.

Please confirm if this is fine!

ash

URGENT

Post by ash » Thu May 25, 2006 8:38 pm

Guys

I need help....

need to know how to do a work exp letter....i know it has to have duties and responsibilities.....problem is how do you make it 'graduate level'

please could someone help

A