ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:57 am

hey guys my hubby went today to get passport and gerry did nt ring him to collect passport his status changed thats y he went

but wen he went ther they sed its not come yet his passport so he had to come home so nw i jus checked the his status it says its under process nw wt r they playing at the tracking thing is jus crap its jus telling the wrong news i was sooo happy we would get the passport today

inshallah next week plz do dua

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys my hubby went today to get passport and gerry did nt ring him to collect passport his status changed thats y he went

but wen he went ther they sed its not come yet his passport so he had to come home so nw i jus checked the his status it says its under process nw wt r they playing at the tracking thing is jus crap its jus telling the wrong news i was sooo happy we would get the passport today

It is really a shame yasmin .... but do not worry .. you will get your passport very soon inshallah

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys my hubby went today to get passport and gerry did nt ring him to collect passport his status changed thats y he went

When you want something desperately then something bound to happen.
Don't worry you will get it very soon.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm

but guys they sent us a email saying we are sorry wt happen and hopefully next week u will get it :D :D

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm

yasmin786 wrote:but guys they sent us a email saying we are sorry wt happen and hopefully next week u will get it :D :D
Yasmin you send emails to this address ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk and that is why you getting fast reply?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 pm

[quote="nasjam"][quote="yasmin786"]but guys they sent us a email saying we are sorry wt happen and hopefully next week u will get it :D :D[/quote]

Yasmin you send emails to this address ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk and that is why you getting fast reply?[/quote]

yh i am on tha email address ther reli help full and response quick but best thing is nw if u want to email them then email on monday then they will get bk to u within half hour the most best to send email in the morning.

they were reli sorry abt wt happen to us as my husband had to travel to gerry n plus waste of time but inshallah i will be having good news for uses to tell on monday inshallah.

my hubby sed tha gerry office woz sooo busy he was like number 93 n waithed for notting but wen in kismat he will get his passport :D

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm

hi yasmin my husband gave his passport on 30th december and not heard anything can you tell me please what do we have to write to them in email thanks

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

can anyone tell me wht to email

Ms-Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ms-Khan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Saima,

Is your hubbys a settlement case? Was it an appeal or decision overturned?
I am sure u will heard very soon.

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

it was appeal decision my husband submitted passport with call letter on 30 th decamber

Ms-Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ms-Khan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

siama wrote:settlement case
Hi Saima,

You can email them on:
Ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk

Give them your hubbys name, address, country, case ref which is on his initial refusal and his appeal number and ask them how much more longer it will take. They are quiet fast with any responses apparently.

Could I please ask when did you go to court for the appeal hearing ? I'm still waiting for my hubbys call letter, we had hearing on 4th nov!

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 pm

i had my hearing on 6th october2010 and got call letter on 22nd december by email i told my mp to contact them

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 am

hi guys i have great news to tell u all my hubby collected his passport today wid the the VISA :D allhamduillah

wen he went on friday they sed its nt ther then later on in the evening they rang him to cum on monday to collect after all that

am jus sooo happy he has the visa and will be wid me very soon inshallah all the hard wait is over nw

wish good look to every1 who is waiting all ur wait will be over soon n u will be wid ur loved ones inshallah

sent apppeal on 1st november
loged appeal on 2nd november
got letter on 17th novermber recived docs n gave date for march
got calling leter on 9th december
summited passport on 30th december
passport was ready for collection on 14th january wid visa :D :D

this is my story

and here is the email address i sent emails to enquiery abt my hubbys passport
ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk

all the best to u all and thanks to every1 for ther help thanks again :D

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 pm

AOA786

Yasmin Bohat bohat mubarak inshallah ur hubby have visa with passport ok but inform us must about visa duration and also if any advice from visa section and also inform us where did they stamp the visa like islamabad or aboudhabi ?

Jazak Allah khair.

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:14 pm

congratulation yasmin nice to hear my hubby gave his passport on 30th december but i have not heard anything yet can you let me know what do i have to email them to know the response

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm

thanks every one :D

saima

here is the email address ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk
and this is wt i sent them to

Applicant’s name:
Applicant’s date of birth:
Applicant’s passport number:
GRY tracking number:  

Dear sir/madam

I just wanted to know that where is my husbands case has been processed up to as he has submitted his passport 2nd time his status shows
" application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 30/12/2010â€

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Wow Great news. Congratulations![/quote]

Salam Sajid

Did you have any news from them? any change of status for you in the website?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

nasjam wrote:Wow Great news. Congratulations!

Salam Sajid

Did you have any news from them? any change of status for you in the website?[/quote]

No still the same under process. I have sent two emails to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk in the last couple of days but no response as yet however they did respond to my very first email very promptly.

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:
nasjam wrote:Wow Great news. Congratulations!

Salam Sajid

Did you have any news from them? any change of status for you in the website?
No still the same under process. I have sent two emails to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk in the last couple of days but no response as yet however they did respond to my very first email very promptly.[/quote]

Best of luck, inshallah you will hear good news soon ... dont worry. I am also waiting for it. The status changed to process at BHC on 12/01/11 but still the same

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

it took them 20 days to change the status to being processed for both of us so I guess they are forwarding the documents to the UK Visa Section in Croydon for complete review therefore it may take upto 12 weeks to hear from them but i may be wrong!!

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:it took them 20 days to change the status to being processed for both of us so I guess they are forwarding the documents to the UK Visa Section in Croydon for complete review therefore it may take upto 12 weeks to hear from them but i may be wrong!!
Is anybody know more about paper appeals?

I have send my paper appeal to abu dhabi but no news after that.

It has been nearly 2.5 months.Only I get an email saying

Dear Mr Shahzad
my appeal is being process and they would contact me when a decision is known.

Anybody any idea about paper appeal.

One more questions is paper appeal good or oral appeal?

Shahzad

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 am

AOA786

Shahzad i already told you that until seen the refusal how anybody can advice you that which appeal will be good but with my experience oral is better .

Jazak Allah khair

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:it took them 20 days to change the status to being processed for both of us so I guess they are forwarding the documents to the UK Visa Section in Croydon for complete review therefore it may take upto 12 weeks to hear from them but i may be wrong!!

I don't think so, they will not send the case to UK because it says that application after 25 october will be stamp in Islamabad.

I also think why would they deeply review it again when decision has already been made by judge and they had a right to appeal at the time.

Also we saw few of forumists ... who got it in approx 1 month time which also include yasmin... so I do not think it will take 12 weeks :D

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 pm

they do not take 12 weeks for the review, if you read the information on their website under admin review it says they aim to review applications within 28 days, from the day croydon recieves the papers. If you send directly to croydon the process will be quicker as you sending them directly there. However, if you send them to Loughsborogh you only have to wait a few more weeks, as it takes time for them to send the documents to Croydon.

Hope this helps. :D

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:21 pm

unique012 wrote:they do not take 12 weeks for the review, if you read the information on their website under admin review it says they aim to review applications within 28 days, from the day croydon recieves the papers. If you send directly to croydon the process will be quicker as you sending them directly there. However, if you send them to Loughsborogh you only have to wait a few more weeks, as it takes time for them to send the documents to Croydon.

Hope this helps. :D
My case is different.

We have received a letter from the UK Visa Section about Respondent withdrawing appeal. I read two other posts where their letter said "decision should be overturned and the visa issued" our letter just says "decision should be reviewed".

We have received this letter

Our Ref:
VAC Ref:
Passport number(s)
Applicants Address:
Tel/mob no.

Dear

We have received your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be reviewed. You should re-submit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

With reference to your application for entry clearance, please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, call centre’s number: 0900 10411, on any working day with the exception of public holidays to get an appointment for submission of your passport.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

This letter (must be brought with you)
Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to submit an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to take an appointment by the phone number 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday.

Yours Sincerely,

Entry Clearance Officer
UKBAIG UK Visa Section London#

I received the following response from an experienced member on this forum

The latter is reffered to when the matter goes to appeal and a decision is made by teh adjudicator to issue visa.

Yours has not gone that far.It has been decided to withdraw appeal and issue visa by UKBA b( pending just a few checeks on maybe one or two things)because they have decided not to go appeal because there is achance that the reasons given by ECO will not stand up in court, so they have decided to "review"application further ( meaning issue visa if everything is ok). This is why they have asked you for new TB certificate, your passport and date of travel. They only do this if they are going to issue a visa, otherwise they would not have demanded these till they had checked everything over like a fine tooth comb

This " review" is different from when you fisrt appeal and teh ECM "reviews" the new points you have outlined in your appeal notice to see whether the right decision was made in the first place.In your circumstances they must have done that in the begining and teh ECM stuck by the original decison, only to be now told by someoine higher than him to look at again.

I am pretty sure you will get your visa, but this whole procedure can take anything upto 3 months as they are very slow when issuing visa, so you need to bit patient now and hang on till the visa is isuued and then you can celebrate.