ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unable to book appointment for 'applying in person' for PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shy_sandeep
Newly Registered

unable to book appointment for 'applying in person' for PSW

Post by shy_sandeep » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 am

Hi,

I'm not able to book appointment for applying in person. After finishing registration process on https://ukbabooking.homeoffice.gov.uk/ it asks for 'which form you will bring' and there is no option for PSW T1, there are options like PSW T2, PSW T4. But i'm not able to find option PSW T1.

I also called the phone booking line, but they say PSW booking can only be done online.

Please help

Thanks,

godfatherdon

OMG !!!

Post by godfatherdon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm

rightoooo!!!!! It supposed to show a PSW field but its not there meaning NO DATES 4 NEXT 2 MONTHS to apply in person???? :roll: :( :roll:

er.anmolwalia
Newly Registered

Select the PEO T1/T5 Biometric

Post by er.anmolwalia » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I was having the same querie and I called the UKBA and they told me to select the PEO T1/T5 Biometric for T1 PSW. But No body is getting the appointments. Cheers