ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dear Experts- Covering letters

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aakash
Newly Registered

Dear Experts- Covering letters

Post by aakash » Mon May 22, 2006 9:25 pm

Dear Experts
This is Aakash, am very new member to this boards, my HSMP application has been rejected, I've got 60 points
25:-Education
25:-Experience
10:-Skilled parter
Am over 28 living in UK on Workpermit, Review is also not helpful result,
Am planning to reapply HSMP
Could any please help me with Covering letter and all
that could really help ful for me
thanks in advance
thanks and regards
Aakash

Thanks for your reply experts
My applications was rejected, at the time of applying my earnings was not up to the required earnings now I got the required earnings (for past 12 months)
My doubt is if I reapply with all the details, did they consider the old points or not
please advise me and also with any helpful documentation
please please
Last edited by aakash on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool

Re: Dear Experts- Covering letters

Post by Cool » Thu May 25, 2006 1:14 pm

Hi aakash,

Search this board for 'covering letter' and you'll get some samples. You could also devote some time to completely browse through this board (from the last page forward) and you'll get very good understanding of everything you need to do.

All the best in your current application.

Cool

otun

Post by otun » Fri May 26, 2006 7:49 am

from your querry is like you got zero point for work experience.gud, that narrow your problem to that area, at vleast you have education, earnings and spouce points b4.

now what u really need is not covering letter but standard reference letter from your past employers. try and search this forum and i bet you you'll get the best. although i've never seen copy of the letter bcos it is not stereotype but it must include some salient points.

i wish you the best in your re-application.
cheers.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri May 26, 2006 2:02 pm

You didnt get any points for earnings. Is that because your UK salary is below the mark up for over 28 category? Or did you apply for earning points and did not get it?

aakash
Newly Registered

Post by aakash » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:19 pm

MWazir wrote:
You didnt get any points for earnings. Is that because your UK salary is below the mark up for over 28 category? Or did you apply for earning points and did not get it?
Thanks for your reply MWazir
My applications was rejected, at the time of applying my earnings was not up to the required earnings now I got the required earnings (for past 12 months)
My doubt is if I reapply with all the details, did they consider the old points or not
please please

aakash
Newly Registered

Re: Dear Experts- Covering letters

Post by aakash » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Cool wrote:Hi aakash,

Search this board for 'covering letter' and you'll get some samples. You could also devote some time to completely browse through this board (from the last page forward) and you'll get very good understanding of everything you need to do.

All the best in your current application.

Cool
Thanks for your reply Cool
please please

Cool

Post by Cool » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:39 pm

You should treat your new appliation as NEW.
That means do not get concerned about whether they will consider your previous points or not. It is unlikely that your points from the previous application will be transferred to the new application if you do not supply valid evidences in the new application. So, simply focus on preparing the new application correctly.

Ensure you submit required evidences for each of the scoring areas you're claiming.

There's no sample documentation you require that is not already available on this board, come on, dive into the board and search! Then, ask specific questions on areas you require further clarification.

aakash
Newly Registered

Regarding the pay

Post by aakash » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:27 pm

MWazir wrote:
Dear MWazir

the main problem with my application is
Am under workpermit with an Umbralla company working on 80:20 basis i.e 80 to me and 20 to tham,
for past 12 months I worked at the rate of
350 per day for 7 months
380 per day for 2 months
450 per day for 1 month
over all 73200 Gross
my rate is 58560
they are deducting taxes regularly now they are now ready to give the p60 for the taxes which they took from me
what is the best option I can do now
filling a case against them or telling the home office abt the situation

please advise me on it

thanks and regards
Aakash

aakash
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding the pay

Post by aakash » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:34 pm

aakash wrote:
MWazir wrote:
Dear MWazir

the main problem with my application is
Am under workpermit with an Umbralla company working on 80:20 basis i.e 80 to me and 20 to tham,
for past 12 months I worked at the rate of
350 per day for 7 months
380 per day for 2 months
450 per day for 1 month
over all 73200 Gross
my rate is 58560
they are deducting taxes regularly, now they are not ready to give the p60 for the taxes which they took from me, they issued some payslips, now they stopped issuing payslips,
what is the best option I can do now
filling a case against them or telling the home office abt the situation

please advise me on it

thanks and regards
Aakash