ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEU FAMILY MEMBER AND SYLUM APPLICATION PLZ HELP.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmedkoky76
Newly Registered

EEU FAMILY MEMBER AND SYLUM APPLICATION PLZ HELP.

Post by ahmedkoky76 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I would like to explain my case briefly and I’ll try to explain my situation even if I know it’s very complicated but I hope to find the right direction with your help ofcors. I’m from Egypt. I came to the UK for the first time in Sep 2000. With visitor visa. I over stayed here for two years .I was working illegal get deported back to Egypt .after went back home I married to Christian wife and im Muslim here family is very strict they was trying to force me to divorce here and they hurt me a lot they force me to write cheque with big sum of money I couldn’t pay and the take it to court and I have to serve several years in prison. and me and my wife was stubuern they killed here .it was the only way for me to mange to change my surname to run out from Egypt any where I flight to china. because its cheap to live I couldn’t live there and to eat what they eat dogs and cats .I couldn’t understand the language life was so hard for me I lift to come back here to uk in dec 2004 and I clamed asylum .they refuse my case but give me chance of appeal but I never did I was so afraid to get refuse and go back to Egypt again. I like it here because I been here before and I can speak English and also my brother settle here. in January 2007 I meet some one we married Common law marriage in may 2007 and Islamic marriage in June 2008 and then we married propel marriage in January 2009 in the register office in uk because she is from Poland (EEU) I applied for family member of EEU. And I got my family member stamp 30of march 2010 valid till 30 march 2015 my wife is another story I don’t want to waist your time she applied for divorce and im still waiting for the divorce to be finalise Im expected in feb 2011 .now I register my Common law marriage in the court in Egypt and its recognise in Egypt. But when I applied it was on my marriage in uk .can I claim my treaty right as family member of EEU?can I refresh my sylum application ? I never claim any benefit or any thing ever I had my resident and I didn’t go back home to Egypt because of my problems. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE HELP.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 am

A different immigration history:
ahmedkoky76 wrote:Hi I wonder if some one can help me please .I been married for over 8years to British citizen and I applied from here because I couldn’t go back to my country to make entry clearance because of my wife circumstance she had brain tumor and she needed me to be here supporting here also I had military service back home if I went they; ll take me for one year to serve in the army .so when I applied .the home office give me Discretionary Leave for 2years .since then I been renew it .i completed 6year now and I think I can apply for ILR BUT I READ ITS SOME TIMES CAN BE 10YEARS .does any one know in my case i ‘ll granted ILR or they can extend it for four more years .i don’t know .also what application do I need.? I never claim asylum never claim any benefit nether my wife I been working all way throw.dont know why they give me this type of visa. Thank you.
In response to the post above:
ahmedkoky76 wrote:can I claim my treaty right as family member of EEU?
Already answered, here.
ahmedkoky76 wrote:can I refresh my sylum application ?
You may make another application. Whether or not it will be successful this time around depends on the evidence(s) you submit to support your claims.

regards

ahmedkoky76
Newly Registered

family member of eeu

Post by ahmedkoky76 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am

thank you for kind replay

matinuk2
- thin ice -

Post by matinuk2 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm

i have read your post.
according to what you said you have been married since 2007/2008 and you already have your EEA2 and still waiting for the court order to finalize your divorce, even if you are not living with your EU wife you can still keep your EEA2 permit even then you can still live here untill 2015 and apply for your EEA4 and ILR after that, you don't want to reopen your asylum application.
just make sure you have a copy of your wife passport and her payslips untill the point of divorce, so you might wanna keep a good relation with your wife as you might need her help when you wanna apply for your EEA4 and ILR.
i have been in a same situation as you but i managed to keep some copies of her documents and it helped me to apply for my EEA4 and ILR.

ahmedkoky76
Newly Registered

thank you

Post by ahmedkoky76 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

relly appritiate ur advice thank you very much .i really hope i can retain my right .