ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse application Morocco

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shafina

Post by shafina » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am

Hi sisters and broders .

plz the first who will get a call from the embassy to tell her or him the go to rabat for get the passport ; let us know it by here in this forum ok plz .

salamAlikom

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 am

i take it no one has heard anything yet?

i am really getting stressed with all this waiting.

Hanz83
Newly Registered

I understand your frustration!

Post by Hanz83 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 pm

as soon as I get a call from 00212 i get so excited! then disappointed when I realise its not the call im waiting for lol! :oops:

still no news so far hamdullah!

inshallah not long to go!

stay positive Maroc2010! im sure we will get a call as soon as we stop expecting it lol

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm

i have never wanted to see those numbers 00212 so much in my life

inshallah we wont have to wait to much longer, i hope the british embassy know what they are putting us through.

Hanz83
Newly Registered

Maroc2010!

Post by Hanz83 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Maroc2010 - im from Larache - travel to Tangier so RAM is always the quickest option!

where you from?

The British Embassy get off on our impatience lol!
I called the number on this forum last week just to see how much longer I would have to wait to hear from them- the lady was infuriated - spoke to me like I was a child. Highlighted that I would get my decision in 3 months from the hand in of info and biometrics etc! and that I shouldnt chase them up!
felt a little put out..

never mind - keep up the brave face -

Allah hafid but if they declined my hubby a visa whats the best route to persue? Ive heard so much mix up...

anyone know anyone whos already been through the rejection process? :?:

Holla

Salam

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi All

well about an hour a go i got a phone call from the embassy in rabat!!!!!asking me questions etc, oh my god my heart was beating all over the place, he asked me how me and my husband had met, where i work etc, where i plan to live and loads of other q's

and he gave me the decision on the phone and alhudiallah he has issued the visa

alhumdillah , alhudiallah, i am so happy!!!!!!!!! :D

i hope that you all hear something soon

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Don't start thinking about rejection at this stage. Be positive and Inshallah your application will be successful. Have faith that everything will come together at the right time.
3 months was a standard reply from an unhelpful call handler, so don't take this as any indication of how long you have to wait.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Maroc2010. Mabrouk. Congratulations. You wrote your good news while I was adding my last post.
Enjoy your life together.
Salam

Hanz83
Newly Registered

Hamdullah Good News Maroc!!

Post by Hanz83 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm

I am really happy for you!!! Seriously Maroc dont know you but your good news certainly put a smile on my face!!

when did you submit your information?

Inshallah thanks Casa, your right - just pessimistic at times!

May Allah grant us all successful visas inshallah!!

Salam everyone

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Hanz83- hi i am from Tangier, and down south in the uk

where u from in uk?

i submitted my info on the 1st November but it has felt alot longer, inshallah you will here soon as will everyone else.

When the chap on the phone told me his decision i could not take it all in, i could not get my words out at all.

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 pm

MAROC2010 !!!!!! ALIF MABROUK!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply, i was at work when i read this and i swear i shed a tear in happiness for you....

Im sooooo happy for you and your husband... :D

Now you can put all the stress and Idiot spammer behind you but more importantly you can begin the new chapter of your life :D

If i could ask, did they phone your mobile or your work number???

when you gonna go get him? or is he gonna make his own way here??

once again soooo happy for ya, i just pray i hear something soon, im mean i applied on the 5/11/10 oooooooo so excited!!!

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

chokran!!!!
they phoned me on my mobile, unknown number though so dont expect 00212,
well i am just discussing this at the mo, i think i may go there for a couple of days and then we will come back together

the feeling is fantastic, u should hear soon inshallah

shafina

Post by shafina » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi Maroc2010
first of all congratulation brother from My heart Alf Alf Alf Mabrouuuuk , I wish from you to let's know witch language they communicate with you arabic or english ? and plz tell us what time they called ? and if they called you on your mobile or home phone ? and tell us witch question asked you ? tell everything thank you so much , and congratulation again Im so happy for you and I wish you happy life with your partner .

We are waiting for your answer . Happy life

SalamAlikom

semi2010
Newly Registered

Post by semi2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 pm

CONGRATULATION maroc im soooooo happy for you
inshallah i hoppe for you happinesse
sorry coz im last one to say tht i just read tht now

the british embassy thy fone my hasbund today at 13:30min nd thy fone in his work so the owner answered thn thy ask for my hasbund so he answered but my hasbund told me tht the man was asking him buy angry way is tht x he said yes who is foning thn he said ys
thts all thn thy finish the call
im sooo worry i just come to say about this calll so i find nice news about maroc im so happy for u
congratulationnnnnnnn
i hoppe good luck for all of us inshallah

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Shafina

chokran ala your msg

the man that phoned me was english, so he talked in english to me.

He asked me quite a few questions including:

where i met my husband
when
when the last time i went to morocco
where i work
my savings
how will i cope when he comes with my money
my accomodation
where i met my husband
how we keep in contact

i cant rememeber anything else my mind was all over the place

shafina

Post by shafina » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Maroc2010 wrote:Hi Shafina

chokran ala your msg

the man that phoned me was english, so he talked in english to me.

He asked me quite a few questions including:

where i met my husband
when
when the last time i went to morocco
where i work
my savings
how will i cope when he comes with my money
my accomodation
where i met my husband
how we keep in contact

i cant rememeber anything else my mind was all over the place
Thank you so much for your quit answer I ve the last quetion ? they called you in uk ? and what about your husband here in Morocco ? they call him or not yet ? congratulation again from my heart and happy life
salam Alikom

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 pm

yes they phone me in england, they did not phone my husband in morocco

the first he knew was when i phoned him to tell him

chokran besef

shafina

Post by shafina » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Maroc2010 wrote:yes they phone me in england, they did not phone my husband in morocco

the first he knew was when i phoned him to tell him

chokran besef
really im so happy for you and your husband plz pray for us .... Im sur that your husband happy we are happy for u and your husband too on this family web site and inshaAllah all we will heard from the embassy the good news . when he will wil go to get he's visa ..? he know the time or not yet ..?

salam Alikom

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi semi 2010

the man that spoke to me was very friendly, and could not have been nicer when asking the questions

hopefully u will hear soon semi

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Shafina

i think my husband will go on wednesday to collect it, they can be collected between 2-3 monday- thursday and 10-11 on friday.

they will tell u on the phone

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm

you know what i find funny Maroc...... is that the lady on the other line last monday at the embassy told me a load of lies..... "Oh tell your wife to keep her phone by her" and "we wont cal you we will only phone the applicant in morocco" lol god i just need to get this outta the way and enjoy my life!!!! with her!!!

but yeah defo a good idea to not rush straight back....... i spoke to the missus last night and she kinda had the same idea, chill in Oujda for a bit and then make moves to the UK........ oh god i cant wait now and soooooo happy for you again lol

shafina

Post by shafina » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Maroc2010 wrote:Shafina

i think my husband will go on wednesday to collect it, they can be collected between 2-3 monday- thursday and 10-11 on friday.

they will tell u on the phone
thank you so much my sister and happy life and look after him in Uk lol there is no men in the world like Moroccan men lol my wife Im sure she will read this message now bcz she is online and she will read it and she will start lafing lol ..

thank you agine and happy life with your husband .
Salam Alikom

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Hish1987

well i tell you what...i love morocco to bits but i always take what people say in morocco with a pinch of salt to say the least,

i did not expect a call i was shocked, my mouth went all dry and i was like OMG.

my other half was very shocked that he did not get a call, he has been expecting one

thank you for your msg it means alot, and its been great getting others opinions on this and sharing our experiences.

inshallah u will hear soon

Hish87
Newly Registered

Post by Hish87 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm

no problem Maroc

I hear what your sayin LOUD N CLEAR ; ) God i remember when i went to sort out these documents before we got married in the summer, getting them stamped by some dudes who work for the government... sent all over the place, for something that on the face of it would take 15 mins, we were there for about 1hr 30mins : @

To be honest i kinda got the feeling they were gonna call you up, same thing happened to my sister last year (lucky lol), seems the trend hasnt changed one bit!

its been a pleasure keeping in contact with you and the other brothers and sisters on here, just hope it all ends with a happy ending for us all..... Insha'Allah

Maroc2010

Post by Maroc2010 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 pm

me to, dont get me started on the marriage process, they want one thing after another, u take them one thing they then ask for another...honeslty it was driving my dad insane.

inshallalh u will hear soon, along with everyone else

let us know when u get the call, when did u submit?if it was in the first couple of days i think u will hear soon. keep your phone on you at all times