ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Technical question about ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexis2000

Technical question about ILR application

Post by alexis2000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am

Hi,

I am about to reach the 10Th year living continuously in the UK and am planning apply for ILR.
Occurs that back in 2009 I made an in time application for a tier-1 visa which was declined. I straight away appealed to the decision being granted automatically 3C leave. About 6 months after while my case was in court I submitted a new fresh application which was successful and a tier-1 visa was granted to me. My old appeal was automatically dismissed.
To my common sense all indicated that I had a valid leave while in the UK (even during my time having a 3C leave as the first application was made in time)

I wold be delighted to hear your comments.

Alexis