ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mer
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension

Post by mer » Fri May 26, 2006 10:15 pm

Hello,

Can anyone help me for a question for my HSMP extension?

My monthly sal £1380.00 and the rent i pay is £825. Will the HO ask how i manage with less amount left after rent payed.

My wife works as well. Do I need to show her details. Can i just mention on the covering letter that she is working as well without putting her offer letter.

Thanks in advance

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Extension

Post by pantaiema » Sat May 27, 2006 5:09 pm

They will not ask you how you manage your expense. How could they ask you, you do not talk to them you just need to send the required document.

If you want to mention on the covering letter that your wife is working you need to show the evidence otherwise it is uselees it might even create suspicion. Keep in mind that the case worker is full of suspicious and prejudice, because of the past experience they have learnt.

They could actually see from your bank statement how much income left in your bank account. So I think in your case a reasonable number of money on the bank account will do and make your case stronger.

I estimate that your gross income is 22K, it will not be a problem if you are single. But I have seen a case a person earning less then you, he still get extension.

Pantaiema

I estimate your gross salary is around 22K, isn't it ?

mer wrote:Hello,

Can anyone help me for a question for my HSMP extension?

My monthly sal £1380.00 and the rent i pay is £825. Will the HO ask how i manage with less amount left after rent payed.

My wife works as well. Do I need to show her details. Can i just mention on the covering letter that she is working as well without putting her offer letter.

Thanks in advance

mer
Newly Registered

Post by mer » Tue May 30, 2006 6:50 pm

Hi Pantaiema,

Thanks for the treply. Yeah Gross is 22,000. What i am still worried about is, can they querry that with £500 left after rent how to i and my wife manage.

Thanks

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed May 31, 2006 1:19 pm

As I mention before a reasonable number in the bank account will do the Job. What is "the most important" for them is that you could manage yourself without the potential of claiming public fund/benefit. If you could prove this then I believe it will be fine.

From What I have learnt in this forum, quite a few people earn less then you, they still got extension.

Pantaiema

mer wrote:Hi Pantaiema,

Thanks for the treply. Yeah Gross is 22,000. What i am still worried about is, can they querry that with £500 left after rent how to i and my wife manage.

Thanks