ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 depandant visa funds maintainance query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

Tier1 depandant visa funds maintainance query

Post by eskay_s » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi all,

I am in UK on HSMP Tier1 (General) visa from past 6months and my family (spouse and 2 kids) are currently in India.

I am planning to apply the visas to my family members in the month of Feb.(may be 2nd or 3rd week of feb 2011)

As per the policy ,I need to show/maintain the funds for our maintance purpose equivalent to GBP 5600 to my self and my family members (1600+1600+1600+800).

I am currently manintaining the funds in my spouse bank account in India from past 3 months (equivalent to 5600GBP).

I just wanted to reconfirm from the seniors that there will not be any issue to maintain the funds in my wife's account in India and these funds for total 4 members (including my self).Could some one help me on this as there will not be any issue.

Thanks

shaik.leeds
Newly Registered

Post by shaik.leeds » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 am

It is not issue at all, U can maintain in India or UK bank accounts, U can maintain in ur spouse indian bank account as well.