ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK settlement visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jothi
Newly Registered

UK settlement visa

Post by jothi » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi,

Please anyone tell me, do we need to submit 5 years P60 and 5 Years payslilps?

Because I missed around 6 payslips(2nd year) and 2 P 60 (1st and 2nd year). Can I show a letter from my company stating that I worked on that period?

Is it mandatory to submit all P60 and 5 years payslips? What can I do?

Please advise me.

Regards,
Jothi

ukukukuk2011

Re: UK settlement visa

Post by ukukukuk2011 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Normally they ask all p60s , but there are cases where in people get even without some p60s .But have other proofs like salary slips / bank statements ..

In my case i lost 3 of my p60s but my employer gave me another copy .
So why dont you ask your employer ?

jothi wrote:Hi,

Please anyone tell me, do we need to submit 5 years P60 and 5 Years payslilps?

Because I missed around 6 payslips(2nd year) and 2 P 60 (1st and 2nd year). Can I show a letter from my company stating that I worked on that period?

Is it mandatory to submit all P60 and 5 years payslips? What can I do?

Please advise me.

Regards,
Jothi

jothi
Newly Registered

UK settlement visa documents

Post by jothi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 am

Many thanks for your reply.

I was in work permit when I applied HSMP and I did not resign properly. So getting salary slips for 5 months is a problem for me. I have a plan to ask the employer providing a letter stating that I have worked from this year to this month in the UK. I do not know how far they will co-operate.

I also have one doubt, do they check the earnings to be reached from 1st year to 5th year?