ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Visa application - from Mumbai - status update

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

bloke wrote:This week also gone without any update :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We can do nothing about it......helpless
:evil: :evil: :evil:

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 am

Bloke and asethi....Do you have Past UK hisotry....there might be possibility that they are checking/Verifying your past UK record...Just an guess..

Hope is the only solution for now....
Mitesh.

bloke

Post by bloke » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

Never been out of Mumbai. Jai Maharashtra 8) 8)

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 am

They might be verifying you past travel.
In case of bloke ..he is safe in this enquiry.

Jai Bharat
Regards
Ritesh

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12 pm

miteshmcse wrote:Bloke and asethi....Do you have Past UK hisotry....there might be possibility that they are checking/Verifying your past UK record...Just an guess..

Hope is the only solution for now....
Yes I was in UK and my all docs are from UK...

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Then that is also not the case....was wild guess but that does not seem to be an hurdle now...

Guys better go to VFS and give an cover letter to be submitted to BHC asking them to help in this regards as its been more than 4 weeks now and its still in process.....
Mitesh.

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm

miteshmcse wrote:Then that is also not the case....was wild guess but that does not seem to be an hurdle now...

Guys better go to VFS and give an cover letter to be submitted to BHC asking them to help in this regards as its been more than 4 weeks now and its still in process.....
Well I called BHC yesterday and one guy picked up this time....he said they have now started working on Nov applications........and I submitted on 24 Nov.....
Not sure whats going on....
Any progress from your side .... miteshmcse or Mark?

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Its the same for me and mark as well...

I applied on 2nd dec from Mumbai North and Mark aslo applied in same time frame from Mumbai south.....

God knows how they are proceeding....already have processed Dec applications and now they are processing Nov applications.....I also applied in Dec but no update so far.....Strange
Mitesh.

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 pm

miteshmcse wrote:Its the same for me and mark as well...

I applied on 2nd dec from Mumbai North and Mark aslo applied in same time frame from Mumbai south.....

God knows how they are proceeding....already have processed Dec applications and now they are processing Nov applications.....I also applied in Dec but no update so far.....Strange
Emm... I think to show good statistics...for eg if they want to show that 50% of applications are processed withing 10 days ...than ofcourse they will follow Last In First Process strategy....Just a guess
Last edited by asethi on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm

asethi wrote:
miteshmcse wrote:Its the same for me and mark as well...

Anyways..over to next week now :(

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:25 pm

To be very frank we are clueless at the moment and don't know what to do to take it forward....It should not have taken such long time for them to process the same....

Monday i will try to go to VFS Mumbai norther center and do an inquiry there...i will also send an email to Bombay Visaenquiries email address...asking them for an help due to poor response from VFS side....
Mitesh.

asethi

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

miteshmcse wrote:To be very frank we are clueless at the moment and don't know what to do to take it forward....It should not have taken such long time for them to process the same....

Monday i will try to go to VFS Mumbai norther center and do an inquiry there...i will also send an email to Bombay Visaenquiries email address...asking them for an help due to poor response from VFS side....
I hope you will get some positive or atleast proper response....

bloke

Post by bloke » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Or in my case no reply.
I have emailed to mumbai bhc three times and have'nt recieved a reply from them, although on the phone they do acknowledge the reciept of the email.
Everytime I get the same reply, 'Sir your visa is under process and you will have to wait'.

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 am

Oh isit..In that case its of no use to send n email also...better do visit them in person....that seems to be the only possible option....

Did u send an email to ''bombay.visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk'' or some other address...
Mitesh.

switushah
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (general) visas MUMBAI Status..

Post by switushah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 am

Hello Friends,

I have applied for tier 1 general PBS from Mumbai VFS center on 8 DEC 2010. Till date my status show " my application is under process at BHC".

I have called VFS helpline many time but they are helpless to say why there so delay or expected time to get our visa status.

I need my passport urgently so i inquired for withdrawal of application but vfs center says it will take 20 working day for passport after withdrawal...

So friends can any one help or any idea how to know when can i get status of my application ??

Thanks in advance.

switushah
Newly Registered

Post by switushah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 am

miteshmcse wrote:One more day seems to have gone now....status remains the same....under process...

VFS guys told me to come n give an application to VFS office stating its been more than 6 weeks and have not received response so far ....this may help to expedite the process...not sure that will be helpful or not....however one thing is sure VFS guys are use less and don't have proper inputs......
I have called vfs every day.. Now they suggest me to go at VFS center and give application to speed up my process as it already 7 weeks.. I have applied on 8 december 2010... GOD help us all..

asethi

Post by asethi » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 am

switushah wrote:
miteshmcse wrote:One more day seems to have gone now....status remains the same....under process...

VFS guys told me to come n give an application to VFS office stating its been more than 6 weeks and have not received response so far ....this may help to expedite the process...not sure that will be helpful or not....however one thing is sure VFS guys are use less and don't have proper inputs......
I have called vfs every day.. Now they suggest me to go at VFS center and give application to speed up my process as it already 7 weeks.. I have applied on 8 december 2010... GOD help us all..
I applied on 24 Nov, I already tried submitting cover letter last week, but atleast VFS Pune did not accept it. They just told me to wait for few more days .....I also need my passport. Its been almost 2 months I have taken leave from my UK job........Ohh its really very frustrating now
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

bloke

Post by bloke » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

miteshmcse wrote:Oh isit..In that case its of no use to send n email also...better do visit them in person....that seems to be the only possible option....

Did u send an email to ''bombay.visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk'' or some other address...
Yes I emailed them on this address only.

Going to bhc is useless they wont entertain you, already been there.

bloke

Post by bloke » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 am

We need to find out if there is any way we can lodge a complaint with the high commission or home office in uk.
Seniors please help in this regard.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

bloke wrote:We need to find out if there is any way we can lodge a complaint with the high commission or home office in uk.
Seniors please help in this regard.
Lodge complaint? about what?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

bloke

Post by bloke » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Delay in processing time.
My 2 friends who applied on 3rd and 22nd Dec got their visa then why is my application under process for so long even though I applied before them and had similar documentation ie. same company and college.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 pm

bloke wrote:Delay in processing time.
My 2 friends who applied on 3rd and 22nd Dec got their visa then why is my application under process for so long even though I applied before them and had similar documentation ie. same company and college.
So you reckon they are not following the standard procedures? UKBA tries to process applications in the order the same are received by it but as every application is different the decisions are not necessarily delivered in the same order. I am not sure what the basis of your complaint would be.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

asethi

Post by asethi » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

push wrote:
bloke wrote:Delay in processing time.
So you reckon they are not following the standard procedures? UKBA tries to process applications in the order the same are received by it but as every application is different the decisions are not necessarily delivered in the same order. I am not sure what the basis of your complaint would be.
But when I called them day before yesterday, one guy told me that they have now started processing Nov 2010 applications, so I dont think they process applications in the order they receive :(

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

Applied from Pune VFS 1st Nov

Post by Santoshj19 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Applied on 1st Nov 2010 and Still I am waiting for Visa. Some of my friends also din't get till date who applied later on nov 2nd or 3rd week.
Some guys are claiming that they/their friends got the visa who applied in 2nd/3rd week of dec!!!
How it is possible?
Possibly it is rumor!!!
Guys please update me if you got you visa if u applied in Nov 1st Week.

rajmycontact

Post by rajmycontact » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm

I emailed them to the address as mentioned by mitesh ...and their reply was the same ...Please await decision

don't think anybody can get more than this out from them ...quite eccentric and unprofessional reply...if u send them court ruling then they might divulge..more