ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application returned before COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seijionion
Newly Registered

EEA2 application returned before COA

Post by seijionion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I've sent EEA2 application on 3rd January and UKBA returned it to me today before receiving UKBA, because I did not have comprehensive sickness insurance.

As I am in situation that I have a job offer but need to start asap and all i'm waiting for is COA, I am wondering if there are any cases UKBA asking after sending COA. I know this sounds very cheeky but I really want this job and I would like an advice please!!

Thank you!!

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm

You will need to provide the requested documentation before the issue you with a COA.

Is your EEA family member a student? or self-employed?

If so, you will need health insurance for you, your spouse (I am assuming the EEA family member is your spouse) and any other Dependants living in UK with you.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

seijionion
Newly Registered

Post by seijionion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Monifé wrote:You will need to provide the requested documentation before the issue you with a COA.

Is your EEA family member a student? or self-employed?

If so, you will need health insurance for you, your spouse (I am assuming the EEA family member is your spouse) and any other Dependants living in UK with you.
Thank you very much!!

Yes my eea family member is student, also I am full time student too working on dissertation...

I guess we just have to see what we can do with the health insurance!!
Very annoying that UKBA Are not clear on this and If they check the documents when it arrives, they should just take a bit more time then finish the process!!