ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification on what is going after sending documents off..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aswinikumarkj
Newly Registered

Clarification on what is going after sending documents off..

Post by aswinikumarkj » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Im just opening this new topic in order to find help in what is going to happen next after I have sent my documents off for a PSW application.

I just posted my application on 19th of January, 2011 and I have got a confirmation from the post office website that it has been delivered.

So will someone be kind enough to tell me what is the next step that is going to happen? I cud see that I should be expecting a BRP letter at some stage but can somebody please tell me if they are going to send any other letter before or after the BRP leter.

And one last question wud be to tell me if HO is going to send a letter saying that PSW has been granted or is it going to be like after you submit the BRP data, the next letter that is going to come is basically all the documents that I sent out...

Yours sincerely

Jay

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm

You should get acknowledgment letter in a few days. Then brp letter. If app granted you should then receive letter informing you of this and enclosing original docs etc. Brp arrives separately. Sometimes brp arrives before letter.