ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK tett validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

The Boss

Life in UK tett validity

Post by The Boss » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I have booked the 'Life in UK test' on 29/01/2011....I am eligible for PR on 02/2011, but has some gap in WP of 5 months.....If I don’t qualify for PR in Feb 2011, can I take the test now and use that result when I qualify latter on Nov 2011....Please advise...

In the Life in UK test website, it is mentioned that test result has longer validity but advised that test should taken within the reasonable period. So what is reasonable period? Does anyone know?

brummie

Post by brummie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Life in UK test results do not have an expiry date unlike the IELTS test results.
I gave my Life in UK test in 2008 and i applied for ILR in 2010. Did not have any problem.