ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa reject

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jeevajoy
Newly Registered

PSW visa reject

Post by jeevajoy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi

My name is jagadeesan. I have applied for PSW visa from india but my visa got rejected due to e-staement. the reason for refusal is not having bank letter for the authenticating the e-statement.
Should i go for Adminstrative review with original statement or go for fresh application?
please anyone reply ASAP.

lavezziisgod
Newly Registered

Post by lavezziisgod » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey,

Sorry to hear about that, my friend...;-(

If you had given an e-statements you needed to have a bank letter... Or at least some official stamp on your paper.

Perhaps one of the moderators can give more advice but my suggestion is to apply again (sadly, you have to waste time and money again..)

Could you tell me one thing? In how many days did they make the decision? I hear that it takes around a month to get a decision on a PSW visa application...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

jeevajoy wrote:Hi

My name is jagadeesan. I have applied for PSW visa from india but my visa got rejected due to e-staement. the reason for refusal is not having bank letter for the authenticating the e-statement.
Should i go for Adminstrative review with original statement or go for fresh application?
please anyone reply ASAP.
You cannot submit new/additional documents when requesting for Administrative Review.

regards

jeevajoy
Newly Registered

Post by jeevajoy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

yes it took exactly a month...
i think i should apply with original bank statement
i dont want to take chance anymore..
anyways thanks for your reply

jeevajoy
Newly Registered

Post by jeevajoy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 pm

one more thing
they didn't send me the supporting documents which i submitted with the application
how to get back the documents?

lavezziisgod
Newly Registered

Post by lavezziisgod » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

jeevajoy wrote:yes it took exactly a month...
i think i should apply with original bank statement
i dont want to take chance anymore..
anyways thanks for your reply
OUCH!! One month and after that they rejected your application!! That is harsh!! They could have made the decision earlier since yours would have been 'easier' to make.... Now you lose money and time... :(