ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fomrat of names displayed on bills for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranh

Fomrat of names displayed on bills for ILR

Post by imranh » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi

I got my first bill letter and its addressed as my title, first initial and surname and my wife's title first initial and surname.

For example MR J Bloggs and Mrs J Bloggs

Now is this sufficient when I use this for my wife to apply for ILR as our first names are not showing?? do the full name need to show for both me and my wife??

Also my wife came in December 2010 and we may get our first bill in February 2011 - is that ok or that too much of a time gap??

xyz123

Re: Fomrat of names displayed on bills for ILR

Post by xyz123 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

imranh wrote:Hi

I got my first bill letter and its addressed as my title, first initial and surname and my wife's title first initial and surname.

Now is this sufficient when I use this for my wife to apply for ILR as our first names are not showing?? do the full name need to show for both me and my wife??

Also my wife came in December 2010 and we may get our first bill in February 2011 - is that ok or that too much of a time gap??
i am sure that's ok.

imranh

Post by imranh » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 pm

xyz123 wrote:

i am sure that's ok.
sorry - do you mean that its ok for both the names on the bills aswell as the time gap from December to February??

eager2learn

Post by eager2learn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 pm

how many bills we need to provide? i read somewhere we need atleast 6 evidences from 3 different sources.

in my case, we have only 2 places where our joint names are there, rental contaract and council tax. every other bill has my name or my wife's name separately. how many exactly do we need atleast?

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

imranh wrote:
xyz123 wrote:

i am sure that's ok.
sorry - do you mean that its ok for both the names on the bills aswell as the time gap from December to February??
Gap is ok as long as you have enough no of bills as required. Names are ok as well.