ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for cos while my PSW is going to be expired soon!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

igig
Newly Registered

waiting for cos while my PSW is going to be expired soon!

Post by igig » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi Guys,

Can anyone here tell me is there any other ways to stay in the UK for a while if my company cannot get a COS for me? I just want to get more time for looking for new jobs or wait my current employer to get cos. My visa will be expired in March.

Wish you all have a good day! Thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm

switch into tier 1 or tier 4 category...

there is no temp solution to extend your stay. if its not tier 1 or tier 4, then you MUST leave UK and maybe come back here on a visit visa

regards

igig
Newly Registered

Post by igig » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm

arsenal49 wrote:switch into tier 1 or tier 4 category...

there is no temp solution to extend your stay. if its not tier 1 or tier 4, then you MUST leave UK and maybe come back here on a visit visa

regards

Thank you for your reply. Arsenal49. I just browsed some threads in the forum. Is it possible to deliver my Tier2 application with a request of 'hold on' waiting for CoS?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

you can delay your application.... by paying fees via check.. adds 5 more days...

someone mentioned on the forum, that s/he applied via lawyer, and the lawyer requested to hold his/her app for maximum time i.e. 4 weeks. i dont know how much truth is in there... but i guess its an option worth exploring....

regards

igig
Newly Registered

Post by igig » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Many thanks again. Arsenal49!
arsenal49 wrote:you can delay your application.... by paying fees via check.. adds 5 more days...

someone mentioned on the forum, that s/he applied via lawyer, and the lawyer requested to hold his/her app for maximum time i.e. 4 weeks. i dont know how much truth is in there... but i guess its an option worth exploring....

regards