ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at croydon with business absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srs1972
Newly Registered

ILR success at croydon with business absences

Post by srs1972 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm

hi,

hurry...i got my ILR thru today...it is a wonderful feeling about lots of pain and uncertainty..

i can assure people in PEO are very nice and without any problem gave me ILR ...i had 2 big absence of 182 days...in a year..

just to let you know 8 out of 10 immigration consultant were not interested to take up my case...it is only because of 2 advisors, i went through premium service today and got my ILR...

go for it...thanks a lot to this forum which helped me a lot but also confused me a lot to decide what i need to do..but at the end i am happy to be part of this forum...thanks a lot to everyone who advised me previously..

bye

rajathwp

Many Congrats

Post by rajathwp » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Many Congrats Mate ! .. Would be great if you please tell which category , which PEO Center , which documents you submitted or any other useful tips ....Cheers

Natita

Post by Natita » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:05 pm

If you don't mind, please also share us with pattern of your absences, max duration, total No of days, and when the qualifying period started.

Thank you and congratulations.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: ILR success at croydon with business absences

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Congrats mate > if give me lot of confidence.
I have 178 days of absence in one streach in a year . can you please tell me what docs you provided .
My Employer is happy to provide me any docs

srs1972 wrote:hi,

hurry...i got my ILR thru today...it is a wonderful feeling about lots of pain and uncertainty..

i can assure people in PEO are very nice and without any problem gave me ILR ...i had 2 big absence of 182 days...in a year..

just to let you know 8 out of 10 immigration consultant were not interested to take up my case...it is only because of 2 advisors, i went through premium service today and got my ILR...

go for it...thanks a lot to this forum which helped me a lot but also confused me a lot to decide what i need to do..but at the end i am happy to be part of this forum...thanks a lot to everyone who advised me previously..

bye